Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fuscavw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Carbs are in great shape.. Very happy .. thanks Dave
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Prompt communication, item carefully packaged, exactly as pictured, and rapidly shipped. Great purchasing experience and I'd certainly buy again without hesitation.
Thanks for the air cleaner David!
Cheers!
Mike
Michael75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an original glove box door from Dave. I was very happy with speed of delivery and packaging. I would definatly do business with him again.
lovethatconvertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dave is great to deal with, purchased a nice air cleaner from him. Always a pleasure.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a shifter from him. Pleasure to deal with, shipped fast, and was in expected condition. Would definitely do business with him again.
-Nick
northcoast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of carbs off Dave. He went out of his way to get me the best price on shipping, and sent them out right away. Super happy with the carbs, just what I was expecting. Great guy to deal with, and a cool dude.
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a decklid t handle. good price, shipped fast. great transaction. thanks
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience with Dave. Hope to do business again when needed. Thanks!
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johanmoyano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

rafyvolky wrote:
Dave is a man you can buy from .he delivers and is a great seller in my book.thankyou Dave

I bought several items from Dave and they were as I expected. The Shipping was very fast. Dave is a selle who reallly takes care of the costumers. I will definitely buy again from him. Thanks a lot
tacker Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a radio from Dave, came well packaged and looks better than the pics. Thanks, hope to buy again from him!
ghiadriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rear view mirror from Dave, shipped what was advertised and quick. Would deal with again. Thanks Dave.

Tom
76 Beetle Kabriolet
72 Porsche 914
Jagoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought an original roof rack from Dave and I am very happy with it. It came Greyhound (tracking virtually nonexistent) and took longer than estimated but Dave spent the time to call them several times and keep me updated with its progress. I hope that we can work together again, he is highly recommended!
P
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just made another purchase from Dave. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and a great deal on the parts. Thanks again!!

Scott
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Dave - fuscavw - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dave is a great guy to do business with. He responds quickly and ships equally as fast.

No issues here. I would defiantly buy from him again.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
'67Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Purchased a pedal pan for my type II from Dave, good vintage piece, good communication, I'm Happy
'67 Sedan (2)
'63 Rag Top
'62 Sedan
'70 Single Cab
'71 Bus
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Thanks Dave for the good deal!
Buy with confidence! Fast shipping too.

~gabvwkey~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dthomson02
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

One of my better purchases. Dave's description was perfect. He was very nice generous with his communication. Very pleased.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Rapidly received a piece of engine tin from Dave. Good seller. cheers ~
Buggy Brian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

I purchased a near new Bosch 094 Chrome Distributor from Dave. The ad said near new, but it could have said brand new, and I would have never known the difference. It was that perfect.

His price was better than most I've seen, and he shipped it out the next day, and I received it quickly. He had excellent communication and I would definitely buy from again!

Thanks Dave!
-(Scarlett) Manx Resorter #12 (R0012B931S) on 1969 chassis.
-Original Home built buggy that started all. I learned to drive in it back in 1985.
Manx Club Member # 4436

Check out my Loretta here: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3365Manx

Scarlett is getting a Makeover! http://manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=3745&p=24983#p24983
Unclesalty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Purchased a Sapphire IX radio from him. Came exactly as pictured and as described. Radio came bubble wrapped in a big box to protect item.

Nice, friendly, quick to reply to emails.

Definitely would buy from this seller again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: