Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fuscavw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Bought Ghia sheet metal from Dave.

So helpful and easy going.

Great comms, Will buy again.

Thanks

Dave
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

I purchased a box of radio parts (for the expressed purpose of getting a mounting plate he had) from Dave and the transaction when smoothly and quickly. He packed everything up well, and I received everything as expected. I would buy from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Era Vulgaris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

welshcabrioman wrote:

Thanks

Dave

That's interesting. How did he ship it?

Because I wanted to buy the Ghia engine lid he has for sale. I guess I made the mistake of asking for closeup pics of the lower lip, since it tends to rust in that area. He claimed that there was no way he could ship it because greyhound stopped shipping due to the "plandemic", which is a direct quote from his email. I think he just didn't want to take pics to prove the condition of what he was selling. And I know it's BS because I just shipped a Ghia trunk lid via Greyhound a couple weeks ago. Maybe this guy sells good stuff, maybe he doesn't, I don't know. I didn't get the chance to find out. But he seems like a lazy seller who isn't willing to verify the condition of his items, and instead prefers to throw out conspiracy theories as an excuse. Especially when he has Ghia doors, a trunk lid, and an engine lid listed for sale with shipping as an option with ads placed in April 2021!!! Why list them for sale with shipping if you have no way to ship?!

Previously owned:
98 Porsche Boxster, silver, 2.5L -- 67 Karmann Ghia, Black, 1500sp -- 98 BMW Z3, Atlanta Blue Metallic, 2.8L I6 -- 75 Porsche 914, Laguna Blue, 2270cc -- 72 Porsche 914, Signal Orange, 1.7 FI -- 74 Karmann Ghia, Black, 1600dp -- 74 Triumph TR6 with O.D., sapphire blue
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fuscavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Era Vulgaris wrote:
welshcabrioman wrote:

Thanks

Dave

Because I wanted to buy the Ghia engine lid he has for sale. I guess I made the mistake of asking for closeup pics of the lower lip, since it tends to rust in that area. He claimed that there was no way he could ship it because greyhound stopped shipping due to the "plandemic", which is a direct quote from his email. I think he just didn't want to take pics to prove the condition of what he was selling. And I know it's BS because I just shipped a Ghia trunk lid via Greyhound a couple weeks ago. Maybe this guy sells good stuff, maybe he doesn't, I don't know. I didn't get the chance to find out. But he seems like a lazy seller who isn't willing to verify the condition of his items, and instead prefers to throw out conspiracy theories as an excuse. Especially when he has Ghia doors, a trunk lid, and an engine lid listed for sale with shipping as an option with ads placed in April 2021!!! Why list them for sale with shipping if you have no way to ship?!

Wow, so sensitive. Honestly, I have never been known to be the best communicator and for this I apologize. It is also true that my local Greyhound depot no longer accepts freight and Fastenal still isn't sending west to east. If you didn't believe me, you could have certainly looked into it instead of making wild assumptions about why I didn't get back to you. Did I mention I don't always communicate things like I should? Yes, I am guilty of that. Deck lid is solid, just hadn't had a chance to take additional pics (it's only been several days ago), although I am not sure what else to take pics of since I state in the ad that's it's solid and the pics show the various parts of the lid. I guess my feedback and history selling on here don't account for much when it comes to certain people who jump to conclusions. As for the "plandemic", I am not sorry that this offends you but do wish you the best in finding your solid deck lid elsewhere. Take care.

Last edited by fuscavw on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuscavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Era Vulgaris wrote:
welshcabrioman wrote:

Thanks

Dave

BTW, the other ghia parts were shipped via UShip and the buyer was gracious enough to make all the arrangements since they went to Europe. Shipping the lid via UPS or FedEx would have cost almost three times the price of the lid itself and in my experience, nobody is willing to do that. Guess I should have brought this obvious detail up, but again, I admit that I am not the best communicator. Next time, maybe I'll just throw wild assumptions around on a public forum to see if it gets me anywhere. Rolling Eyes
solidlifters
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Dave is an expert seller. His communication with me was TOPS. Not a problem at all. The parts were as listed and his shipping was plenty quick. Great guy and seller. Thanks again Dave! Perry in NH USA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jeff Pyzyk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Dave went above and beyond to find and send me a straight air cleaner top after the first one I bought was a little too dented up. This guy is an asset to the Samba community and I would have no hesitation to deal with him again.
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

I just bought a part from Dave and he was great to deal with. I sent him a personal check and he was very communicative and let me know when it arrived. He got my check on Friday, shipped the part that day and I received it the following Monday! It was well packed and exactly as described on his ad. I love dealing with sellers like this.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Bought a Ghia wiper assembly from Dave. Priced good,good shape and came quick. Thanks Dave.
cab71us
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Bought a Ghia gauge. Great seller ! David will ship quickly with a very well packed box, Thank you !
tpinthepack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Dave, he communicates well, fast service, great prices. Thank you.
Tony Prioli
1990 Vanagon DOKA
1972 Super Beetle
1979 Super Beetle Convertible
2011 Porsche Cayenne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: fuscavw - [email protected] - Dave Reply with quote

Purchased a couple small parts from Dave. They were well packed and shipped quickly.
Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: