Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BS or what
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vwpitlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: BS or what Reply with quote

Ok I will not name any names at the moment but when I get my bug back I will tell every person involved in this.

This shop has had my bug since the first week in april. I had the car shipped in from cali to this location. straight to the shop to look it over. Well one thing lead to another and had around $2500, well supose to have had this much, worth of work to it. The car is still there and its always next week to get it done. I am so fucking poissed off it is unbeleivable. I will not name any names at the moment but when it does get home I will tell ALLL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name names and quit pussy-footing around.
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

without the name of the shop or who you have been dealing with, this thread is pointless.... if you aren't going to come out with it, delete your post and move on...

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwpitlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icy wrote:

not pussy footing around. my car is over 500 miles away from me and I do not want to piss this guy off and let myt car disappear.

blankmange wrote:
without the name of the shop or who you have been dealing with, this thread is pointless.... if you aren't going to come out with it, delete your post and move on...

its not pointless... jus like i said dont't want my car fvcked up or missing. hell it maybe as we speek.

ok to make it useful what the hell can I do to make this happen? I want my damn car back and there is not alot I can do about it at the moment.
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwpitlover wrote:
Icy wrote:

not pussy footing around. my car is over 500 miles away from me and I do not want to piss this guy off and let myt car disappear.

blankmange wrote:

its not pointless... jus like i said dont't want my car fvcked up or missing. hell it maybe as we speek.

ok to make it useful what the hell can I do to make this happen? I want my damn car back and there is not alot I can do about it at the moment.

How about you go over and get your car? I hate to state the obvious, but sometimes it helps.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not in North Carolina, is it?

Please do NOT send me Private Messages through the Samba PM System (I will not see them). Send me an e-mail to john at aircooled dot net

"Like" our Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/vwpartsaircoolednet
and get a 5% off code for use on one order for VW Parts ON OUR PARTS STORE WEBSITE, vwparts.aircooled.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john@aircooled.net wrote:
it's not in North Carolina, is it?

If it is better call the shreff Laughing Razz Wink
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwpitlover wrote:
Icy wrote:

blankmange wrote:

other than drive the 500 miles to go get it?

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyhoffo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wouldn't happen to be this guy, would it? Sounds like his kinda deal.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155678
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwpitlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no actually my guy emailed me and saw thaty i am a lil disapointed. he has promised me a delivery of the 13 of Oct. we will see if it will be delivered at this time. god knows i hope so.
mharney
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See that's the wrong way to go about it.. if you are disappointed, you should be telling him straight, not coming on here and bitching about some anonymous dood, don't you think? If he reads this he will see you as a back stabber, and that sure doesn't help your case with him.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: