Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kutie - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kutie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
jwr!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of 60-66 Ghia Door handles from Tony...

It was another positive example of how great outcomes result out of respectful communication. Always appreciative of great communicator and a good hearted Samba member.

Thank you Tony!
Looking forward to receiving the door handles!
Cretodecristo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Setting up business transactions on the internet is a mixed blessing. You have access to so. much. stuff! On the other hand, you also have access to real low-lifes who only want to make your life miserable. Fortunately, my experience with fishheadlouie was very positive.

I drove about 6 hours to purchase a ‘67 Beetle from him: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2471274

It was as described: an affordable driver, not a fancy show car— exactly what I wanted! fishheadlouie was up-front about the sedan and what it needed. We took it for a test drive, and I was pleasantly shocked to realize that he wasn’t deceiving me about the bug. It was a simple turn-key sale! After getting new tires (as per his recommendations), I was even able to drive it to work the next Monday!

Now, I have a functional ‘67 driver (Java Green)
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

and a ‘67 parts car to ensure the newer one stays on the road!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bmohler22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a 64 bus from Tony! Super straight forward transaction. Very honest with everything! Highly recommend
davetaylor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rough batwing horn button from him and it was an easy transaction and the part arrived quickly and was well represented. I would have no qualms about buying from him again.
1980 Porsche 911 SC Targa (sold)
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted Tony about some walk through T2 seats he had listed. Struck a deal. Seats arrived today. All in all a pretty simple process and by bus has correct seats again! Thanks Tony.
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
capefearmegs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Pop outs for my ‘60 beetle. Great communication. Packaging was impressive. Quick shipping and great communication. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony reached out to me on a 'wanted ad' that I had looking for a rear gate for my truck. I can't use enough superlatives to describe how pleased I was with the transaction. Tony is great with communication, provided plenty of pictures, had a great conversation with him both over the phone and in person - I made a friend the other day and I appreciate him looking out for me.
rrover1977
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 914 with spare engine and parts. Tony made this one of the easiest transactions. He was not only great to work with but great at communicating during the whole process. It was so nice to meet him, and I look forward to working with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: