Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

how can I tell what trim package I had installed.
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
allsierra123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: how can I tell what trim package I had installed. Reply with quote

I am wondering if this van had jump seats originally.It has for the center seat a bench out of what looks to be a ford aerostar he bolted angle iron to the floor to mount it.Another half assed job by the previous owner. I have found so many things butchered on this van so far. Its no doubt going to take a while to put it all back the right way.
brooklynvan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it had jump seats it would have 4 "holes" (not exactly holes, but raised areas for pins about 3/8" to fit into) about 8" (not in my van right now for exact location) behind the front seat.
the jump seats sit in these and then connect to a special bracket attached behind the front seats.
RIP 1986 Saab turbo
and my daily commuter: a Bicycle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: