Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw2165slr58 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vw2165slr58
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 20, 2024
jstrausser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: vw2165slr58 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased speedo cable from Mike K. a coupple of weeks ago. Would deal with him anytime. Lots of great communication and a fast, smooth, accurate transaction. Thanks Mike! Jesse

Old email
[email protected]
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is a great buyer too. He bought a piston set from me and the funds where sent quick, Thanks again Mike! Cool
slow36hp
scott wimberley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great seller would work with again fast shipping well packaged
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=426468&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
1957 dd kombi
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186478&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent buyer, paid very fast.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jcar22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Heat exchangers Reply with quote

Bought heat exchangers, great communication,great descrition,fast shipping.
gregthomas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought fuel door panel from Mike, great seller! Fast shipping. I'd buy from him again!!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a part from him, or at least tried. I emailed him first and called him via phone and sealed the deal. I then sent out a money order right away to pay for the item, same day.

He found out he could get more money for the part and calls me and tells me that I wasn’t the first person to email him, so he couldn’t sell it to me. I told him we already had a deal via email and phone and the usps money order had already been sent out. Basically he found out that he could get more money for the part and backed out the deal with some BS story on how he feels bad for this other guy that emailed him first...well did that guy who emailed you first also call you and make a deal and send out payment? Complete BS as he just wanted to back out the deal after the money was already sent. This guy just lied to get more money. In the meantime, I was out the money for at least a week as I waited for my money back.

I just saw the item for sale again...he has one add to an ebay auction then another add for the same item as negotiable (wow a 50% positive feedback rating on ebay..."Would not complete transaction" sounds familiar, I hope those people didnt send him a money order for safe keeping). Sure Mike, you felt so bad for that first guy that emailed you...you took my money and put me through hell for him and now are reselling to the highest bidder. I don’t mind whatever price the item may be, but if you make a deal with someone over the phone, agree on a price, then you send them payment, you expect that person to stand by their word and send you the item, not backout of the deal because they find out later that they can get more money. Don’t do business with this guy, he'll put you through hell if he thinks he can get more money for a part after a deal and payment has already been made.

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: sorry ,oh so sad. wah wah wah Reply with quote

there was confusion during this sale ,wrong person sending money for this part. canceled sale , person sent money any way. i returned his money the same day. my mistake. now i get bullshit!! 50% is because of dealing with low lifes that either can`t read ,listen,or are just plain stupid. i deal with people all over the world no one has complained but this 1 bone head. Brick wall no matter what you do or say nothing will ever change ,some people will always be unhappy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: sorry ,oh so sad. wah wah wah Reply with quote

vw2165slr58 wrote:
there was confusion during this sale ,wrong person sending money for this part. canceled sale , person sent money any way. i returned his money the same day. my mistake. now i get bullshit!! 50% is because of dealing with low lifes that either can`t read ,listen,or are just plain stupid. i deal with people all over the world no one has complained but this 1 bone head. Brick wall no matter what you do or say nothing will ever change ,some people will always be unhappy.

You are a liar! Straight up, you are a liar!

We had a deal; on the phone you gave me your address and told me to pay via money order. I told you I was going to send payment same day and did.
Then you probably got an email from someone saying the part is worth more and changed your mind. You then called me and told me (after I send payment that day) that someone else emailed first and the part was his and you would refund my money. Then you told me "how you felt so bad" about this, but the item should go to the initial emailer. BS BS

Well liar, why doesn't that guy who "emailed you first" have it? Did that deal fall through too? Did it fall through before or after you got my money order...oh how convenient

dealing with people that "can't read, listen, or are just plain stupid?" You can’t get your emails straight (supposedly) and everybody else is stupid? I called you in person, made a deal and send payment...at that point, what does it matter that someone else emailed first? Like you are such a man of honor that you MUST sell it to the first emailer...well that’s BS because you didn’t sell it, No, you just held the item to sell it for more.

Just admit it; you sold something for what you thought was too cheap and screwed me in the process...all your lies make no sense. People aren't happy with anything? You made a deal with me, took my money for a week, and then didnt send me the part because you found it was under priced...pretty much most people would get pissed at that.

Why lie? Why not man up and just say I didnt know what I had, I think I can get some more money, I'm not selling it, sorry for the hassle, I'll send your money back. But no, you have to throw out lie after lie...well I'm calling your BS. I guess all the negative feedback on eBay is because of idiots too right? You dont take paypal? You just offered to take paypal from someone this morning...

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OTO X58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had an excellent transaction with Mike. His ad was very clear in describing the imperfections with the parts, and yet before I sent him payment, he went out of his way to repeat the problem just to make sure that I understood. He also shipped immediately, even though the final shipping price was more than the quote that he gave me.

VERY honest seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more parts from Mike.
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: mr. izzy Reply with quote

i find it ironic that a person who say all the hatefull/hostel and negitive things about me would, when i relisted the same part (for more money) would email me about wanting to purchase it. i don`t know about anyone else,but if i think and said,and believed those things about someone i would remember who that is/was and not respond to their ad/s. but thats just me. now, i wondering if i`m all those things he claims i am than why would he want to do business with me again ? God Bless America, where people can have various opions of each other and still get along.
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got an alert for a trip speedo and inquired about it...I didnt realize it was you, if I did I would have never emailed...

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
Vduber1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Mike as a seller Reply with quote

Mike is a really good guy, he replied to my emails quick and his delivery was quick and safely packaged. i would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks Mike for making my first purchase on thesamba.com a awesome experience. Very Happy

From Fernando B.
Mike C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is a good guy. He communicates very well, packs well and ships very fast.

Thanks!!

[quote="1977_L63H_P27"]As mentioned before, it's a 9-passenger Deluxe. The true "station wagon" of buses.
mainfr4me
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a bunch of parts from Mike yesterday. Everything is exactly as he posted in his ad, and was easy to work with. His puppy was very friendly too!
fcampbell356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Buyer/Seller Reply with quote

Mike just made a purchase and it went well, not a problem.

Frank
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl is a man of his work. Needed a frame head , told me where to cut came by payed the agreed price. Showed up at the time he said he would. I like customers like that , thanks again Karl
Eurobug
Sofa King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller!! Awesome communicator. I bought an early bug hitch from him and everything was just as he described. Thanks Mike!!!
kevinhosp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seller, the valve covers I got look great
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast payment, good communication, smooth transaction. Thanks Mike.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: