Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

richiesgarage - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: richiesgarage
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
karmannghia1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

excellent communication with ritchie I bought him two backup lights and I was French and I received the package very quickly and the parts was as he had described them I recommend Very Happy
cinnamon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great condition on my 78 T2 user's manual and he was the only one on Samba that had it!

Thanks Rich
wayne1230cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of rear reflectors for my ‘70 bug. Product condition was as described and maybe even better. Parcel was well packed and shipping was quick. Good guy to do business with.
356heritage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie was easy to work with. Part was packaged well and arrived as described. Thanks.
BeetleSaab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a '64 Fuel Gauge from Richies Garage. Excellent part, excellent communication, and very quick shipping. Thanks!
carbolicsoap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a relay from Richie. Great guy to deal with. Fast communication, and fast delivery. Really appreciated the professional service.
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a VDO Oil Temp Gauge and Sending unit. The ad was 7 years old!! He managed to find it quickly, communication was excellent, shipped fast. Will buy from again. Thanks Richie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had very satisfying Samba transactions with Richie from Richie's Garage in New Jersey over the years, but this was my first time meeting him in person! A real pleasure! Richie is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable. This photo was taken last week at the big AACA meet at Hershey, PA (October 9-12, 2019), at Richie's flea market space. That's Samba member "moogie32" in the nice posed photo with Richie. Thanks again for everything, Richie, and looking forward to doing more business with you again in the future!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a preheat stovepipe from Richie. He couldn't locate the one he had pictured in the ad, so he dug around and sent me one that was even nicer! Good packaging and super fast shipping.
I had some trouble getting a response from him at first. Apparently, he was having some email issues. So If you don't hear back from him, maybe try his website or the phone. Good seller. Would definitely do business again.
nate9871
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie is awesome to work with!

Fast shipping and a pleasure to do business with. Very nice guy.

He has gone out of his way to help me locate random parts and I can't recommend him enough!

Hope to meet in person some day.

Nate
adam powers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Guy!

Took the time to look for a part for me and was very accommodating. Will definitely buy from him again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
agilbert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie is easy to work with, and has a great knowledge base to help with. Have bought several things from him, and will continue to do the same.
zmichael84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a wheel from Richie and he was very easy to deal with. He took the time to answer questions and work up some shipping quotes, and was willing to ship it for me. No issues, and would definitely buy from again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a brake push rod from Richie. Easy to deal with and fast shipping.
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
5150trixie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

wynnep wrote:
met one of his firends at Carlisle PA car show last week. Said he buys and sells old(also new,NOS) vw parts and cars and has some old Type 3 parts. He also restores old vw's. Has anyone had any dealings with him?

I just did business with Richies grage. Fast shipping, ad as described, does not get any better than him.
dabovger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie just sent me a set of front turn signal assemblies. They are in great condition. Good communication and shipping! Thanks Richie!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 67 speedometer from Richie, and he's a nice guy, but several other purchases I wanted to make from him fell through because of communication difficulties. I felt like there was a lot of back and forth without the information on the product I needed (what is it, do you have it, picture). In the end, I didn't end up using the speedometer because the needle was broken (not Richie's fault - it was clear in the ad picture, I just missed it). So, not the best experience, and the the transaction was a bit rough because I had to go out to get a money order, but the speedometer arrived quickly, and was packaged well. Because he has so many items, he is a great resource to see what is available, and I ping him every so often when I am looking. He's usually quick to respond and helpful!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
MARK48005
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ripped me off $59.00 . Buyer beware
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

MARK48005 wrote:
Ripped me off $59.00 . Buyer beware

Since you didn't post the details, here's what you told me in an email

Quote:
This guy takes your money and claims he never received it. Wont ship parts. Got me for $59.00 so he thinks.Had to file a claim with paypal to try to get my money back. Two adapters @ $20.00 each $19.00 for shipping

Did you get the money back? If so, you were not ripped off but it does sounds like an issue and a frustrating situation if you sent money to his correct Paypal address and he said it did not arrive.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
F.BOUTIER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS T34 rear over rider from Richie and I'm very happy with it . Good contact and communication ! Thank you ! Very Happy
F.BOUTIER
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: