Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

richiesgarage - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: richiesgarage
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few hinge caps from Richie, and he was quick and easy to work with (I think I'm getting the hang of working with him now that we've done business in the past). He has items no one else does!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gonzalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

everything fantastic, parts exactly as pictures and description, good communication and excelent after sales assistance. recomended 100%
adam powers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie has always been great to deal with. Has some truly hard to find items. One of the best out there!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Spindlecam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie is a pleasure to deal with, good communication and very helpful. The parts I bought were as described and pictured. Very happy with transaction.
smirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie, is a pleasure to work with. It’s obvious this business is his passion and customer satisfaction is his priority. Thanks Richie!!
Tusk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought an original fuel gauge from Richie. Reasonably priced, fast shipping, good communication. Would do business with him again as well as recommend him to others.
1964 Beetle - Rita - Restoration in Progress
1971 Squareback - Joanie - Sold
1961 Beetle - Daphne - Sold
bugcollections
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased 4 wheels. As advertised, well packed, fast turn around. Would recommend him for future purchases.
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve been looking high and low for a set of nice ‘67 bug wheels. Richie had them.
Perfect as advertised! Quick transaction. Fast shipping. I’m a happy customer.
Would highly recommend Richie’s Garage!!
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie is very easy to do business with and very understanding as well. I bought a rear reflector and housing for my 68 Squareback, and it is even nicer then then the pictures, and description showed. Thank you.
rub2race
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ritchie is awesome. Took the time out of a busy evening to show and tell with me at his shop when I was headed back from a busted deal- 5 hrs from home. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Richie. True gentleman of this hobby.
Michaellr50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Dual Port Intake Manifold from Richie. It was a fair deal and as described in the ad.
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

When another seller fell through, Richie came through with the VW literature I needed. He has always been easy to work with and if I should need something for my VWs, Richie has always been one I look to first.
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication, speedy shipping. I would purchase from this seller again. In the very best sense of the phrase, Richie is all right.
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Responsive! Quick service and follow through.
Buy with confidence. Richie is one of the best people to buy from.
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some ragtop rails from Richie. Good price and quick shipping. Kept me updated on shipping and tracking info. Would continue to do business with him. Al Silvas in San Clemente, CA.
norcalbruce Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up this from Ritchie;

Beetle thermostat accordian
used thermostat. tested and works: expands & contracts.
Nice & clean: ready for immediate installation.

A couple emails and it was done and shipping was fast, the packing on this had to be made safer and that was excellent.
Thanks Ritchie good job I'll be looking for more.
Bruce,
near chico, ca
falcon65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 59 speedometer from Richie. He went above my expectations to locate one with the date of manufacture of my car. He also tried to find some other parts I was looking for. Awsome seller!
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchase a complete set of side markers T2 Westy , in excellent condition, it took almost a month to find the parts but finally Richie did get all for me. Good communication and expedite shipping..will do business with him again!!..Thanks Richie I told you before.."you're the best"
madman mike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Richie stands behind his name. I was interested in a set of mismatched turn signal lenses, and he managed to find an even better set of matched pair for my 71 singlecab. Shipping was immediate upon payment. Richie is definitely my first go-to for parts.
Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dphdo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: richiesgarage - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been buying from Richie since the 1990. He's always treated me well and sell great products. No Complaints! SMILES
Dale
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: