Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwuguy - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank2nuts4vws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: vwuguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction, product as described in ad and I received item within one week of purchase and it was from Canada to the US.
Thanks Erb !
Cambs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: vwuguy smooth transaction Reply with quote

Used cylinder heads were just like described, buyer was just great to deal with. Good communication from start to finish. Would buy from this seller again no doubt.
Thanks
NorCalWeekender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am buying a driver door from him currently. Eager to get it down to me, but so far he's a really friendly guy to work with and easy going.

"Eventually, we sold to a guy for $500 who towed it away to live in it in his parents' driveway. We didn't think it would ever avoid the junk heap on that day." -The 3rd Owner, 1995
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i purchased a rear apron from erwin. i was suprised at the price, packaging, shipment timing, and updates. it went smoother than i could have hoped. it came to california from canada without a hitch. i definitely recommend & would gladly buy from again.

P..E...R...F...E...C...T ------o00o---°(_)°--o00o------T...H...A...N...K...S...
devesvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: this guy must be very busy? wait wait and wait Reply with quote

i'm not sure why it's taking over 9 day's to ship a owners manual? email's are at best answered once a week. be prepared to wait it out Very Happy
THE FEW THE PROUD THE ORIGINAL VW WATERBOXER -> looking for a original 91 vanagon owners manual with 1991 on the cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuiG2tUsP4&feature=share https://picasaweb.google.com/101290228103300323836/BostonBobFlywheelVideo#5543000332201103922
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
devesvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still no word yet and no item sent. going on 2 weeks i last paid,i'm sure he is good for it, but shiping should take place soon after payment Rolling Eyes ** NEXT DAY UPDATE** it came today but he sent the wrong year owners manual Brick wall
THE FEW THE PROUD THE ORIGINAL VW WATERBOXER -> looking for a original 91 vanagon owners manual with 1991 on the cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuiG2tUsP4&feature=share https://picasaweb.google.com/101290228103300323836/BostonBobFlywheelVideo#5543000332201103922
Rusties
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a popout window screw set, and sent payment via paypal on June 20th...
Now after a couple of promised ship dates had slipped and a few frustrated emails to him from me...
I have finally received my item today, July 23rd.
Stay on him so he will communicate and be preparted to wait, your item should arrive eventually.

note: the pop out window screw set was complete and I received what I paid for.
frazio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from Italy.
I found from this guy a good Holley Bugspray carb: it comes in my town in good use and in a month.
Good communication makes also a smooth transation.
Many thanks!

Frazio
Lippi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi from Brazil, I ordered semaphore posts and received the product as described. I recommend this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erb is a great guy! He has helped me out many times, and the last time I was out his way, he gave me a tour of the neighborhood! He has always been a good seller to me. Thanks bro!
DaveB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Sunbug Wheels Reply with quote

I bought some Sunbug wheels first week of Feb. been trying to email and pm to ask if they have shipped and don;t get an answer
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: vwuguy Reply with quote

Great parts at great prices! No worry of Canada shipping here, parts arrived on time and rather quickly. THANKS!
tjnsb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: fraud!!!! Reply with quote

After waiting a month and a half I finally recieved my product. I bought a passenger side gutter mount mirror and recieved some pos, d/s mirror from what i dont know but its stamped "made in japan" on the back. i also ordered a vintage vent mount ski rack and the one i recieved wasnt the one in the picture nor was it even the same style. total crap and huge waiste of time!!! Do not buy from him!!!!!!
vwuguy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: tjnsb Reply with quote

The better condition ski rack and the mirror were free as he was fully refunded even shipping costs
DaveB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my answer and the vwuguy was just busy with life. Good reason for not getting back tom me sooner. Refunded 100 percent of my money and is trying work away for me to get the wheels here.
lovethatconvertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Seat Frames Reply with quote

Just received my seat frames today. As described, will do business with him again.
pwmf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great deal on early bug gas tank, delivered just as described, i'm stoked.
J
my03yellowv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erb-Seems like a cool guy to talk too on a personal level..But I was not all that impressed with my purchase from him. He failed to mention some defects in the product he sold me even after I asked him direct questions before the purchase. No refund was offered to fix the problem, just general chit chat about vw's. Unfortunitly this does not help me. I guess I will chalk it off as a loss kinda sucks so keep this in mind.
vwuguy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: my03yellowv Reply with quote

Quote:
To Post to this feedback by my03yellowv
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote Report this post to Moderator/Admin.
Erb-Seems like a cool guy to talk too on a personal level..But I was not all that impressed with my purchase from him. He failed to mention some defects in the product he sold me even after I asked him direct questions before the purchase. No refund was offered to fix the problem, just general chit chat about vw's. Unfortunitly this does not help me. I guess I will chalk it off as a loss kinda sucks so keep this in mind.

A refund was offered and i never recieved my stuff back from you yet therefore you have not given you a refund.
thanks
erb
my03yellowv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negative No refund was ever offered or given... I would love to send you the muffler back please send me you info where I should return the item.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: