Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Al Capulco - [email protected] - Frank Walling
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Al Capulco
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
flatair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Al Capulco - [email protected] - Frank Walling Reply with quote

Just got some rare Thing parts from Frank...everyThing was as advertised and shipped promptly.
Thanks Frank Very Happy
tjensen3618
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Thing wiper motor from Frank and a couple of other parts. The wiper motor works great! Thanks a lot!
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs to read ads completely. I sold him a NOS 'L' code thing key. It was stated it was for 'L' code locks 2 different times in the ad. now hes complaining it doesnt fit his 'R' code locks on his thing.

Slot Mag King!
I accept Paypal, CASH, GOLD, SILVER, COINS, GUNS & money orders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jamesw808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, you helped with your advice and parts so much! Thank you and I hope to be able to deal with you again some day soon. More people should have your customer service abilities in this world. Thank you again.
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just bought a original light that you can put in the trunk/engine area for my 68 bug and i paid for it monday the 31st?and here it is january 2nd and it arrived from cali to va.great seller and fast shipper.i would buy from again for sure
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dagimp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Rebuilt Wiper motor Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt wiper motor from Frank. Wow! it really is new motor. Works great, new connector panel, new paint job. Who knew a wiper motor was so quiet! Frank even sent me a wire connector tool when he saw online that I needed one. Highly recommend.

1973 Orange VW Thing, "Otto".
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had my wiper motor rebuilt by Frank. Packaged well and looks brand new. Works like new. Great transaction!!!
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received some Hazet tools from Frankfurt, packed well and shipped fast. Would definitely buy from Frank again in the future.
zmichael84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted Frank about getting a bug wiper motor repaired. He said he typically only works on Things, but to send it to him and he would take a look. About a week later he had it repaired and on it's way back to me. Put the motor in the bug today and it works awesome! Thanks Frank!!!
Dennis48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently had my wiper motor rebuilt by Frank and it came back in perfect condition. Not only did he repair the motor but he helped me step by step to identify and fix a problem with the wiper wiring in my Thing. Frank is a terrific communicator and a great asset to the Samba. Thanks again Frank!
clearsurf2001
Samba Vaccinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

A word of thanks. Frank has repaired 2 Thing wiper motors for me. Frank's work is excellent, his attention to detail and superior service cannot be overstated. Thank you for what you do Frank.
mharney wrote:

I think Glenn has an EMPI crank in his engine.
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Shipment is prompt and well packed. Everything is as described. Communication is excellent. Frank is one of The Samba's best international dealers of high quality accessories.
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Frank Walling - Al Capulco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller! Great communication throughout the process. Item was packaged safely and securely and shipped promptly after payment was sent. Item arrived safe and sound and as described. I couldn't be happier!
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Al Capulco - [email protected] - Frank Walling Reply with quote

Frank is a great seller. Solid communication, and parts were excellent with best prices. Looking forward to doing business with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: