Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

littlebuggie - [email protected] - Andy McCarthy
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: littlebuggie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 09, 2021
kustomdlux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 3" narrow beam with towers from Andy. He worked with me to get my leafs done as well. Great communication, great price, great looking beam. He had to get some parts in to build my beam and communicated that to me, then delivered earlier than promised. Thanks again Andy.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good deal with Andy. He went above and beyond the call of duty for me. I look forward to working with him more in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lazybones62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: 5" beam Reply with quote

Got one of these a few months back. Good quality, good price, good communication! Thx Andy!
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Andy, no problems.
zacsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked andy if he could build me a 4" narrowed beam with shock towers for my later model, ball joint. He said he could. I was sent a 3" narrow beam. when I asked him why he said he only makes 3" with shock towers a 4" won't clear. I did a lot of research before i ordered the beam and from what I've read and people told me a 4" narrow will work just fine with thinner ,non factory, towers besides the point that I asked him to build me a 4" and he said he would and did not. he acted as though it was my fault and didn't know what i was talking about and the only thing he was willing to do to resolve the issue was to refund my money less his and my shipping expense after i mailed it back.
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a great transaction with Andy Very Happy
Great communication and a pleasure to do business!!
Thank You Andy!! ENJOY! Cool Cool
zacsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the problem
zacsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worked with me to solve the issue, product was well made and shipped fast
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again. Smooth easy transaction with Andy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slownlow65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a 6" Beam and I'm impressed with how it looks! Thanks Andy
millrlitfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Awesome seller and killer product Reply with quote

Bought a narrowed beam from Andy he was fast and courteous with my questions and the beam came right when he said I sould expect it! It was built right and looks great!!!! I will buy from him again! Thank you sir
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nayster10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Andy. Not sure if you got any of my messages. Curious if the beam has shipped out or will be soon. It showed you received payment on the 1st, just thought it would be here by now. Am like a little kid waiting for xmas:) Thanks
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 3.5 narrowed beam from Andy over this past weekend. Got it in yesterday and it fit perfect. Waiting on motor to drive the car , but I do not forsee any issues. Cool guy and good looking quality beam. Thanks again Andy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dirtylawnchair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely fantastic service! I will definitely buy from Andy again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
StAcK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't recieved item or heard from "Andy" since paypal sent 2 weeks ago. Im patient but not responding to emails and dissapearing after getting paid is just sketchy business practice.. Should've paid better attention to feedback.
littlebuggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me an email or 2 buddy. It's free. Pay attention to feedback, looks fine to me!!!

Wal Mart has had a few mistakes correct? But you still support wal mart..

Refund sent. Done deal, nothing happened.
kospelich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!NOT AN HONEST GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I purchased a B-Collar for a Type 3 fan, the day I sent the payment. Andy responded right away and said item would ship out the next couple days, No problem. 3 weeks later, still no part, sent e-mails. E-mails went unanswered. After almost 5 weeks, ANDY replies to my 28th e mail and starts with how sorry he was, he's been busy, there was a mix up BS. To make it all good, he would send it out the following day with a refund "This one was on me" is what he said. another 2 weeks go by, no part. Again started e-mailing him, again NO RESPONSE!! Finally after another 20 something e-mails, he responds with " I sent your refund, stop e-mailing me" This guys has a lot of nerve! He posts an ad to sell items, you make a purchase and expect to get the part you pay for. After 2 months, he gets aggravated because your e-mailing looking for the part! I can honestly say, I have met some really cool, helpful people on The Samba. But as the saying goes there's always a bad apple in the bunch! I did finally recieve confirmation from Paypal, that a refund was sent(still don't have the money in my account). It really is a pain in the ass to have to deal with guys like ANDY, just be honest. I consider myself to be a patient/understanding person. If he would have given me some kind of response (e-mail) or explanation, I would have not been compelled to write this! I would suggest you shop around elswhere. If you do decide to make a purchase from ANDY, you might get it, you might not. He might just decide to use your money for a couple months , then return it, when he's good and ready. You definately can't believe what he tells you if he responds!!
ANDY McCARTHY IS DEFINATELY A LIAR, IF NOTHING ELSE!!!!
littlebuggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thanks buddy!!!

Nobody has been harmed in this transaction, everyone has been refunded money and adds have been taken down. Life's slightly busy right now.
No harm no foul.
GT37
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: littlebuggie - [email protected] - Andy McCarthy Reply with quote

My son rec'd narrowed beam and it is just as advertised...very good quality! Quick shipping also. Thanks Andy.
Tat21window
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: littlebuggie - [email protected] - Andy McCarthy Reply with quote

This guy is a joke, was new to the forum and didn't no there was a feed back section, I wish I did as I would never of waisted my time with this guy
Purchased some wheels and andy was great at replying, I needed them shipped to Australia he said once the money is paid he would need 1 week to get them shipped, once paid this guy just dragged it out and wouldn't reply to emails, and what made it more stressful dealing with him was seeing him post photos of his car with the wheels I'd paid for on instagram 3 weeks after I'd paid him only to have him reply he damaged a rim 5 weeks after I'd paid him
Disputed the transaction through PayPal 2 months later lucky for me I'd paid the deal as a purchase and not gifted like andy suggested
BEWARE OF THIS GUY LOOK AT ALL FEEDBACK
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: