Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cesar1974hernandez - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cesar1974hernandez
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
thelastrat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Moderator note:
Original feedback was removed as non-feedback and in violation of our current feedback rules.

Please see feedback below
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good buyer, fast payment. Recommended!
Jon's62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! Everything was exactly as described, he worked with me to make sure I could get my wiring harness to Canada. Thanks Cesar!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RED69VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction
responds quickly
ships fast
well packaged
fair prices
would buy from again.
Thanks Cesar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a bobble head license plate frame. Item arrived quickly as described.
motomwo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased set of rear 1966 bug fenders from Cesar.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2369676

They arrived exactly as he described. He packed and wrapped them very well to keep them protected. He offered to ship them going Greyhound to save on the shipping cost and they arrived here in Oregon in five days and that is counting Saturday and Sunday. Thank you Cesar you did a great job and I would absolutely buy from you again.

Marty
1961 Bug, 2276 cb wedge ports 44x37 11.1 comp fk10 1.5 rockers 48idf's 1 3/4" header Rancho pro street trans SAW axles Airkewld 4# narrowed beam, Koni shocks, Airkewld dis brake all around. 5.5/4.5 BRMs

1966 Bug, 2127, panchito heads, fk8, 1.3 rockers, dual 44idfs, 1 5/8 merge header, Rancho pro strt flyer, empi axles, Airkewld's 4" beam and discs all around and adjustable shocks. 4.5 & 5.5 BRMs
INDOKIDD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:18 pm    Post subject: Straight Legit Transaction Reply with quote

Now regarding this young man. Oh Boy ! HaHa WOULD DEFINITELY BUY, SELL, TRADE, BARTER, whatever we decide just to hang out and talk shop!!!
We actually met at an UNDISCLOSED location, hahaha and deal was a pleasure. My face actually hurt driving home from laughing so much.
GIT DOWN SOUTHERN CALI STYLE........
kingcole808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Got this McKenna license frame from Cesar. Dude was really cool and personable. Not just a guy trying to make a buck. The product was better than expected. It was wrapped up nice and came undamaged in a couple days. He worked with me to make me happy. I would definitely buy from him again.
55oval geek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a part from cesar excellent seller highly recommended to everyone. I will gladly make business with man anytime. Thank you ones again.
vwpieces
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great person to deal with as a buyer. Was very patient as I had to deal with packing an engine lid to ship across the country. Was a customer, now a friend...

Think that pretty much sums it up.
81 Turbo Diesel Jabbit
staceyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good buyer, fast payment, Thanks!!
Mike Att
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good buyer, swift payment and good communication. Thanks
jbarron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great merchandise. Very fast shipping. Nice to deal with.
JoshD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller and fast shipping
VERT DUDE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Super fast delivery, item as described, smooth transaction, great VW seller! Highly recommend!
356JAEGER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cesar is an excellent seller and very easy to deal with. Nice item, excellent communication and smooth transaction. Muchas Gracias Cesar !!

When in doubt, think about it..
The outcome of a project is directly proportional to its preparation.
Vedderism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cesar is a top notch seller in our VW community. His communication from first message sent to receiving the license plate frame was most excellent. He shipped it out quickly and I received it the next day. Thank you sir.
Dirtyscant
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast to ship.Well packed.Instant communication.All good in the hood!Thanks cesar1974hernandez!
seacal trading
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a restored Blaunpunkt radio from Ceasor. Fast shipping. Very pleasant comfortable transaction from start to finish. I would buy from him again.
Mjanderson10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: cesar1974hernandez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cesar, is the go to guy for VW parts! I have bought from him several times. Radio, fenders, roof rack, hood, deck lid, rear lights, and I’m sure there is something else I’m missing here. Cesar is a quality guy and he stands behind what he sells! Over the years of doing business with him I have gained a friendship!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: