Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ZSI - [email protected] - ZS Imports
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: ZSI
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
Crughy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see their customer relation at work here on the samba as well. always with a pleasing touch.

Imagine! They are arrogant here while you don't even have to deal with them, now throw a real problem and money involved between 2 parties. How nice do you think will that turn?

There is one VW garage I avoid just because that: the guy is more than often an ass on mail lists. I know he knows his business when it comes to VW. But I would not want to deal with him if a real pb occurred, as he already showed enough arrogance/"bad faith" on the mail list. I just can't trust this guy.

I have read many ZS interactions : no matter how nice or an ass the client was, I always felt ZS was arrogant, and made sure the client felt like a complete asshole at best, was his fault, etc. And to Vic's defense, he is not the only one, it seems, the whole people involved at ZS have this nice touch.

I'm always amused to see someone being called the Dr. when he is not in the medical field anymore. There's always a hint there.

They should quit this kind of business where dealing with clients is involved, and treating them with respect and diligence at minimum is a must have. They clearly don't have this talent.

JP
hiram6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll use his style of writing so maybe it will click with him.

When hiram6 is considering where to spend his hard-earned money on something he needs, he realizes that word of mouth isn't ALWAYS true, but it's true more often than not. If hiram6 only saw one or two instances of people complaining about their dealings with a company, he may write that off to the concept of "can't please everyone all the time". He's smart like that.

However, when hiram6 sees 95% negative experiences with a vendor, hiram6 doesn't need to be hit over the head with a shovel to decide not to deal with that company.

So, hiram6 stands by hiram6's comment, which implies that maybe it wouldn't be a bitter loss to the VW community if Vic and his associates were no longer in business.

Or so hiram6 has told me, because I am not him. Hiram6 is far too busy saving orphans from burning buildings to post on this lowly forum. Razz

You can't lie around on the beach and drink rum all day.................unless you start first thing in the morning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ZSI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z & S Imports did not mean any harm to the VW community. He has been in business since 1982, and there has been tons of satisfied customers. It is funny, He has restored many. And sold them, and yes, got that money.......He will never buy from Quality German ever again. Now he deals in only Brand New 1.9's. Look, we are not going to get mean or rude, even though alot of these things that people say may be hurtful. And no matter what anyone says, some is untrue. There is good and bad in all companies. Not just Z & S Imports. Some people want to take standing up for yourself , rude. Because they want you to back down and just be abused. No, not here. I feel really bad because Vic is still working as hard as ever. He is working to make sure that every engine. every part that goes out of here. has no problem. And yes, he will be going to Germany to bring back more new VW motors. So "skipping town" is not a very nice comment. He does go on business. He has a relationship with Volkswagen in Germany. You do not know what he does, or where he goes. No one knows that he has to have his blood drawn every single week. Or that he may not be in the office because he has test for his heart. No knows what he is doing all the time unless you sit and watch like they do here on the internet. how they have so much time on their hands to check ip addresses and make people out to be scams and such. If selling a brand new engine is a scam, then sorry. Not like we will send you a pile of bricks and then "skip town". And him being an Orthopedic surgeon, it is down right ridiculous that he would be doing this right? Well he really loves VW. And that is why he is doing this. Laughing
Good luck to you all, and hope to right all our so called wrongs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Alan Brase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
Z & S Imports did not mean any harm to the VW community. He has been in business since 1982, and there has been tons of satisfied customers. It is funny, He has restored many. ... Well he really loves VW. And that is why he is doing this. Laughing

Well, I hope it all works out. And Vic enjoys many more buying trips to Germany. Wish I was going along myself!
I just gotta say is is pretty strange business, that all this comes thru with no signature. I always sign my stuff "Al". This is because my name is Alan and everybody but my wife and mother call me "Al ". My wife and mother call me "Alan". You can call me "69 doublecab" , but that's not me, that's just one of my old cars.
And I'm not afraid of people finding me. In fact, I encourage it. I have a nice yard where you can park your Westy camper and go walk the nature trail or go fishing in the river. (I don't recommend you eat the fish!) A few list members have stopped by over the years.
The internet is pretty good at letting people hide and that sorta lets bad feelings fester, because of the anonymity.
And I understand if Vic is not into keyboarding. If someone else would like to do it for him that is certainly okay. but they should say their name or who they are, like : "Vic's wife; Vic's secretary; Vic's Daughter. Or better yet, just a name. Many people will be a lot nicer to someone with an actual name. It kinda helps them visualize you as a person rather than just a spokesman for a long ago problem.
So, c'mon, sign your work. Help us humanize you. I'm sure you are okay people.
BUT then you still have to at least address those people who have been treated badly in the past, too. I'm sure you can figure out who they are.
and there probably are not all that many. Many times it is just a problem with follow up or communication.
Like I said, I know Vic is a sharp guy. Make us proud to have you as our friends.
Al
To New owners: 1969 doublecab, 1971 Dormobile
Vanagons:
80 P27 Westy JUL 1979, 3rd oldest known US
83 1.6TD Vanagon, 87 Wolfie Westy daily driver, swap meet home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ZSI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Al Reply with quote

Thanks you for all your words. I am his wife. And I see all that goes on around here. I run the computer part around here. And yes, Vic is a good guy. and he did not mean to hurt anyone. He was not in business all these years for ripping people off. And I am not saying all this because I am his wife. Now that everybody knows that I am his wife, they will have comments to say about that, so let me say this again...... Vic does not have time to sit on forums and reply because he working. He is installing a brand new engine for a restored Vanagon, even as I sit here and type this. The problem with Vic, is that he remains quiet. He reads the threads when he is showered and relaxed in the evening, but he feels that any reply he gives. People will just put him down even more. They do not want him to stand up and defend himself. So, he thinks, why bother....? No time waisted on these groups and forums. He rather relax at night and spend time with his family, than obsess on these things. He is willing to make it right. He is almost finished selling this lot of new 1.9 Motors. And now we still have all this VW stuff in our inventory that needs to be sold. Anyone out there who has a shop or needs this stuff, please come and take it. It would be silly to take it all back to Germany. Take care everyone, and there are no hard feelings. Make an offer on all this stuff.
Smile Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
big swifty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW...
I did business with Vic about 2 years ago. Purchased an ALH block. It was smooth with no communication problems; spoke a few times with both Vic and his wife.
[1991 Jetta coupe TD. Giles Superpump. Custom tall 5 speed. SOLD
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Vic Reply with quote

As I've said before ,I bought an engine from him and it was shipped promptly and actually ran very well.
My issue is the lack of follow up and the down right horrible attitude about parts that were supposedly sent numerous times. And his arrogance regarding the 15 % restock charge because the item was now "used" . I went from a $400.00 sale to over $2000.00 and was treated like yesterdays rubbish.
I am pleased to be quoted by Mrs Vic " righting wrongs" . I do not care about how many 1.9's he has or how many restorations or stranded motorists he is helping. You can do this and have respect for your customers.
I notice that she dances around the specifics and generalizes about what else he does.
I know of quite a few other VW people who have the same feeling. these are real people whose common thread is getting yanked by Vic or his brother.
Face the fact that if you sell something to someone and it fails that a good business man would contact the purchase and find a happy medium. It is painfully obvious that this has not been done. So ramble all you want,until you right some wrongs .Your reputation stands as a business NOT to do Business with .
Vic ,I am easy to get a hold of,either through this website or privately.

So pls enjoy your evening ,

Stacy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below is a quote from this thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283843

internet wrote:
Take a wild guess as to who is hiding behind this alias (they use hundreds of them...) of "beachbumsvw"

Just to help you a bit read the above posts, and these:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3768911

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=206435

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=206481
http://www.volkswagentalk.com/looking-for-engine-info-not-new-to-diesel-just-new-to-tdi-t1465.html

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2932917

Their latest attempt to scam people:
http://ebayyyyyy.com/ (Sure eBay will have some comments on that one)

Purchased here (click on PURCHASES):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=270217794981

This one ALSO run by them (yes they are the lister, seller and URL owner...)
http://www.ubidzmall.com/index.shtml

..was suspended:
http://www.ubidzmall.com/

Any more facts you need about these people?
As mentioned more here:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264361
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
We are not licensed in Vegas.

Isn't it NEVADA that is the state?
Who is talking about Las Vegas?

ZS_Imports wrote:
And yes, we are licensed.

Licensed to do what?
In what city, county, state and country?

ZS_Imports wrote:
You mean we have been in business since 1982 without a license? Wow, Thanks for the information. I quess we have no right to sell our inventory on the internet. How dare we try....hhmmm Rolling Eyes

"been in business" is a broad term.
Nevada requires you to collect and pay sales tax whenever you sell something (to NV) over the internet, correct?
http://tax.state.nv.us/New_Sales_Tax_Rate.htm
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
We are not going out of business.

Wait so you're saying all those "my father is sick...going out of business sale" posts ALL over the internet, are not true Shocked

ZS_Imports wrote:
We are just moving to Germany to supply our wholesale customers here in the U.S.A Rolling Eyes

Moving to Germany, ok, keep in mind that there you will have to QUALIFY in order to get a business license, that is if you PLAN to get one!

How many years have you been "moving" now?

Oh by the way right now you need $1.60 USD or so to get ONE EURO, right time to move to Germany... Smile
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allsierra123 wrote:
The problem isn't getting parts out of Germany its the exchange rate and the shipping.

That's only *IF* one would be getting parts FROM Germany Smile Which isn't the case here really Smile
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
How is it a good idea for Vic and his so called crew to leave to country? Please explain your comment. Vic is still in business and will always be in business......

And the ones who have dealt with Vic, he never meant to hurt you.

He is not a bad guy, and he does not have it in his mind to rip people off. He is a honest hard working guy.

The real deal. He is not a crook.

He, he, he...??

"VIC" also known as Mr. Waqar Ahmed, would be the OWNER correct?
"ZS_Imports" username on here is stating: "Occupation: Business Owner"
(copied just in case it would change over time...)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123876

So who is it that is typing in this 3rd person? Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

There is good and bad in every company....He only deals in new stuff now...

Oh?
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvanamania

My count comes to ELEVEN on current listing indicating USED?!

Oh wait, I get it *HE* only deals in new "stuff", so who are YOU, and who is it that sells the *USED* "stuff"? I believe "stuff" would be an accurate description! Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

All the negative comments are derived from alot of rumors and comments that people say around the net. Not all things are true uno?.

Why don't you (or VIC Smile) contact BBB of Vegas (serving ALL of Southern Nevada BTW!) and straighten out these "rumors and comments"
http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=64464

You know BBB will NOT listen to any complaints unless a customer has clear evidence that he IS/WAS a customer...

ZS_Imports wrote:

Now tell me... why should Vic leave the country? Is it better for you? or better for the others that are trying to get ahead... Well, alot do not know this.

Well YOU (whoever you are Smile) tell US, thereby we don't have to listen to "rumors and comments" on the internet, if we hear it from (how do they say) you the horse's mouth?

ZS_Imports wrote:

But "Vic the thief", as you like to put it, supplies and serves.... alot of other VW people out there who sell vw stuff themselves.

Can you be more specific than "alot" (I guess you mean "a lot"?) as to facts, if there have been statements made online that are not accurate why not reply to them with facts, that's the good thing about electronic records one can quite easily show the evidence, that is if one keeps records?!

ZS_Imports wrote:

Like I said, there is good and bad in every company. And you should focus on all the good stuff that he does for others in the VW community.

Oh, do please share!

ZS_Imports wrote:

And no, he does not answer the phones when he is under a Vanagon, or busy putting a complete engine together for a "Doomed customer" He is actually working.

Wait, is the same ill and sick VIC we have heard about so much? The reason for the closing of the business? You keep him under (a) Vanagon(s) all day?! Shocked

ZS_Imports wrote:

Not on the computer, and not on the phone. That is why he has phone people to answer and take msg's, he calls them back when he can. He does not have time to sit on the computer and cruise the forums and see all this negative things that some people, that have not even dealt with Vic, just what they hear.

Yeah there's plenty of online presence alright Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

There is no way that he will feed into all this. And his health is not as great as it was before. He does have heart issues.

Can't be good to be under a Vanagon all day then Smile
Maybe he should have those other "people" do the work on the cars and HE could sit on the phone/computer, no? Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

But will not stop him from restoring a great Rabbit Truck, or selling a Brand new 1.9 TD long block to anyone. He did the mistake of buying a few engines from Quality German in Montclair, CA and sold them. some were good, most were bad. He has paid back alot because of this issue.

The transaction (RE)SELLER->BUYER really has nothing to do with the SOURCE->(RE)SELLER transaction, no one out there will tell you "Oh sorry the company we sourced the bolts from supplied us with poor bolts, sorry about your wheels falling off...." on second thought I guess you just DID Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

And is ready and willing to mend any bad relationship he has made in the VW community.

Wow, that sounds nice, so why don't you tell us the (various):

-Legal name of your business
-Websites you run/own
-Licenses your business has (to make potential customers feel more comfortable)

ZS_Imports wrote:

And that woman who has it in for him, and you know who you are....Has never even dealt with him.

Woman? Oh I don't think anyone has made any such implications here on theSamba!? Or?

ZS_Imports wrote:

So take this letter as you like. I am only telling it like it is. There is good and bad in every company. And he saves his money to buy more brand new stuff that is selling pretty well.
Very Happy

"His money" I guess there is more than one user on here that would like to comment on that statement...
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
I am not Vic. Vic writes alot better than I do. He is a Doctor. customer service skills? I only stated that he does not stay on the phone all day long. or sit on his can either. He does work.

So why not share with us WHO YOU ARE?
The username indicates OWNER of ZS!?
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Vic and his phone skills Reply with quote

stacy schneider wrote:

It is now time for Vic to get his hired phone handlers to go back and make right all of the wrongs he has done to the VW community. As of this point he has made no attempt to try and right my wrong. I will continue to spread the word to all I can.

Sincerly
Stacy

Care to share?

It's good to have both sides of any story!
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
Z & S Imports did not mean any harm to the VW community.

Don't worry there's no harm done to the COMMUNITY, these issues have only made the COMMUNITY bonds stronger and what seems to be a common agenda at this point Smile

The VW community be it air or water is alive and thriving, don't think you can hinder or hurt it Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

He has been in business since 1982, and there has been tons of satisfied customers.

How come BBB doesn't have this info? 1982 and "tons of satisfied customers" http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=64464

Do you have ANY facts to back up either of these statements?
Like what is/was the legal name of this "business"?

ZS_Imports wrote:

It is funny, He has restored many. And sold them, and yes, got that money.......

Sorry I missed the point, what is it that is so funny exactly?

ZS_Imports wrote:

He will never buy from Quality German ever again.

Ok, and how is this related to the end customer exactly?
Again BBB has got it all wrong!
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13045498
I'm sure they will be glad to share the facts of what happened to anyone asking Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

Now he deals in only Brand New 1.9's. Look, we are not going to get mean or rude, even though alot of these things that people say may be hurtful.

What do you mean "not going to get mean or rude"!?!

ZS_Imports wrote:

And no matter what anyone says, some is untrue.

"Anyone" would include yourself, correct? Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

There is good and bad in all companies. Not just Z & S Imports.

I believe there was a comment before about 95%, meaning I guess there is a difference what the BAD/GOOD ratio is Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

Some people want to take standing up for yourself , rude. Because they want you to back down and just be abused. No, not here.

No need to tell us, we know you stand up for YOURSELF alright. What I believe customers are looking for is someone standing up for THEM Smile and standing BEHIND the product no matter what! Standing up "for yourself" no matter what doesn't really work that well, it could result in having to bail the country in the long run Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

I feel really bad because Vic is still working as hard as ever. He is working to make sure that every engine. every part that goes out of here. has no problem. And yes, he will be going to Germany to bring back more new VW motors.

Oh, you don't use shipping companies? But I guess yeah you'd need to use the phone and internet to arrange shipments without having to MOVE there in person Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

So "skipping town" is not a very nice comment. He does go on business. He has a relationship with Volkswagen in Germany.

Wait, are we now talking about GO ON BUSINESS or MOVE to Germany, I'm confused! "Relationship" yeah I guess a couple has a "relationship" to the day they divorce, now what KIND of relationship, is another question Smile interestingly Volkswagen in Germany no longer deals in any of the parts ZS offers...

ZS_Imports wrote:

You do not know what he does, or where he goes.

Wait so what you just told us about being under Vanagons, and going to Germany on business is not true!??

ZS_Imports wrote:

No one knows that he has to have his blood drawn every single week. Or that he may not be in the office because he has test for his heart.

If "no one knows" how can you be telling us about it?
Wait I thought he was never "in the office" and that's why he couldn't take the phone calls or emails!?

ZS_Imports wrote:

No knows what he is doing all the time unless you sit and watch like they do here on the internet. how they have so much time on their hands to check ip addresses and make people out to be scams and such.

Wait who is checking IP addresses, now you really lost me!?
Since VIC is so sick and busy who is it that's putting up all these websites and posts under ALIASES all over the internet, that has to take SOME TIME, no? Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

If selling a brand new engine is a scam, then sorry.

What are you saying, that your "new engines" is a scam? They aren't new after all? Please explain!

ZS_Imports wrote:

Not like we will send you a pile of bricks and then "skip town".

Wait this sounds familiar, almost like what we've heard about ZS, and now being confirmed by you that VIC is supposedly moving to Germany (out of reach of Nevada, and US business laws and possible lawsuits).

ZS_Imports wrote:

And him being an Orthopedic surgeon, it is down right ridiculous that he would be doing this right? Well he really loves VW. And that is why he is doing this. Laughing

You're the one laughing and saying it's ridiculous, not us.

Anyone need surgery? Any takers? Smile

ZS_Imports wrote:

Wait, so you *ARE* Vic?
Wait, so you *ARE* saying you've wronged someone, aah I'm sorry "so called wrongs" I was almost hoping!
allsierra123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait was Vic a doctor in the US or the country he is from. I know a lot of people who were doctors in there country but cant practice medicine here.
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZS_Imports wrote:
We are not licensed in Vegas. And yes, we are licensed.

Ok so California?
http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2592484
internet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allsierra123 wrote:
wait was Vic a doctor in the US or the country he is from. I know a lot of people who were doctors in there country but cant practice medicine here.

Maybe it is/was part of their "India Branch"? Smile

zsimports.org wrote:

Z & S Imports
India Branch
A-83 Flat # 4
3rd Avenue, A-Block
Anna Nagar, Chennai 600 102
Tamil Nadu (India)

http://zsimports.org/default.aspx

zsimports.org wrote:

Company history
This Company was founded in 1982. By Dr. Waqar Ahmed A.K.A Vic! Born in 1955. Actually in real life he is an orthopedic sergeon. But he has always had a love for vehicles. When he was a small child growing up in India, he could listen to just the sound of a motor and tell his father exactly what vehicle it was. Wow, he has always been that way. So then he grew up and went on to practice medicine. He also had a love for curing the ill. And feeding the hungry in his country. But one thing he could never leave was his VW business that he started in 1982 with $150 in his pocket, by buying VW's and fixing them up and reselling them. He then grew into a full on business. Naming his business Z & S Imports from the first Initials of his son and daughters first names. Great combo. It had a nice ring to it. So, moving on.....His company went on to be one of the goodguys. He supplies Volkswagen engines and new/used parts to major companies accross the U.S!
Crughy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess one should always see the bright side of things: I am pretty glad he is into VWs rather than practicing medicine...

JP
Alan Brase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think we might be making some headway here. We have Mrs. Vic ADMITTING there were problems and they are all the fault of The German Motors place in Montclair. and hoping the HOBBY was not hurt.
Just as in anyone trying to quit an addiction, the first step is to admit there is a problem.
One of the last steps is to make amends. Let us hope that Vic thrives and is able to do this. I do not feel there are a high number of victims. If they would deal with the victims, I'm sure there would be gushing praise any time this question came up.
As it is, it seems like there have been a lot of effort to get around these negative reports.
Bus Depot is one of my favorite vendors. And yes, they do goof up. And Ron always steps up to the plate and makes it right. And I continue to buy from them.
There are similar complaints about others. But these guy make it right, RIGHT AWAY!
I'm hopeful that Z &S will make it right.
Al
To New owners: 1969 doublecab, 1971 Dormobile
Vanagons:
80 P27 Westy JUL 1979, 3rd oldest known US
83 1.6TD Vanagon, 87 Wolfie Westy daily driver, swap meet home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: