Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stuff Transaxles - Santa Ana
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ernstben
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bump*

I almost gave these people a call before I checked here. Man am I glad I did. I think I'm going to spend a bit more and get a trans from a reputable source.

Thanks for sharing and condolences to those who found out the hard way!
tantau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs..... I'd be super surprised if any phone # worked.... but if you (or know someone) who gets through, or finds a new #.... please let me know...Smile

Aloha!
Mike
tantau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump..... I'm still hoping for any insight of Jose Montes, VW trans builder for Stuff Transaxles who took me for almost 1K for a trans + shipping that never was sent.

Thx
Mike
tantau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Stuff Trans / Jose Montes Reply with quote

Time to bump this one up again.... I've gotten "burned" more that once now by the small vw biz operator... this was the first. 1K out the door with lots of promises before complete disapearance within 6 months (mexico?)... so here I am...yrs later...my only motivation is " what goes around comes around". I heard from a little bird last year... Las Vegas was he was last sighted. If you employ him, know of him, heard of him... I'd be happy with the trans or $ back. Vintage VW...can be a small world, I'm just stuck out here a little further.

Thx for any help/insight
Aloha
BDK
tantau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: