Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Best brand for a decent quality infrared digital thermometer
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChesterKV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Best brand for a decent quality infrared digital thermometer Reply with quote

Hey Dudes,

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm looking to buy a decent quality infrared digital thermometer. I'd like to keep to around $ 100.00 new/used but a guy I know said the minimal amount is more like $ 300.00 new. I know there are cheap $ 50.00 available and I'm assuming they are crap. Anyone have a recommendation ?

Thanks in advance,

Chester
1992 Subaru Legacy EJ22 boxer motor installed.... van is now sold.... currently playing with a 1987 Toyota MR2 with 1.6 liter twin-cam motor. Better than the Subaru boxers....... I'm impressed. Well, okay, in an "apples and oranges" kind of way. Smile
Randy in Maine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you going to use it for?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hkoch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post this the general section.
ChesterKV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy in Maine wrote:
What are you going to use it for?

Coolant temps on the "new" Subaru conversion. With the custom cooling arrangement I want to make sure the heads are at a safe temperature.

- Chester
1992 Subaru Legacy EJ22 boxer motor installed.... van is now sold.... currently playing with a 1987 Toyota MR2 with 1.6 liter twin-cam motor. Better than the Subaru boxers....... I'm impressed. Well, okay, in an "apples and oranges" kind of way. Smile
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: