Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chuck Pisconski - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwsplitman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Nando_b63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chuck I’ve sent you emails,
[email protected]
Regarding the 58-63 convertible deck lid.
My zip code is 91754 for shipping cost
Gracias
t3kg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to put in a good word for Chuck. There was a part missing from a recent purchase, and he went above and beyond to make it right. Thanks again Chuck, much appreciated!
2011: 50 Years of the VW Type 3 / September 29–October 1 / California Central Coast
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Chuck. Found an issue with one of the items I received. He had no problem sorting it out and getting me the correct part very quickly. Thanks Chuck!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have purchased several items over the years. Always smooth and easy
to deal with. cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
irvanm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my very nice shifter today, fast shipping and a better than expected part. Thank you Chuck
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my vintage Claudes Buggies piston and cylinder set today. Looks great. Thanks Chuck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Chuck. The carpet and mat is perfect for me. cheers -
charles_boy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dear chuck richie told me you might have a 1952 stock engine for sale vw beetle? Also need a the first gear ⚙️ and reverse gears for a 58 transmission beetle had a guy installed a new clutch and now car pop’s out of first and reverse. first gear #113-309-241 and reverse gear #113-309-501-b if you had it and it doesn’t run it won’t matter I want to bring the car back to original as much as possible (52engine) richie febrizio from jersey said you might be able to help me thanks for your time charly
vwsplitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry, but I cant help you out on the above parts. I did have them a few years back , but have since sold them. Chuck
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an original Tourist Delivery vinyl binder for the owner's manual and service booklet from Chuck.
It arrived this morning and after a few minutes with Simple Green it looks brand new. I am pleased. Very Happy
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some rear door cards from chuck.
They arrived well packaged and as described.
Thanks
Chuck
NUTSFORBUSES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yeah, Chuck is a straight-up guy
Good descriptions and price. A+ in my Book
solorogue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really great seller with excellent communication. Chuck got me the trim pieces I needed to help get my 74' SB restoration completed. Thanks so much!
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part from Chuck. Super easy and the part was delivered as described and packaged well. Thanks!
Rixwagn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a much needed bullet turn signal housing for my Oval. Quick shipping and great communication. Thanks again Chuck!
ConcreteAce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a turn signal switch from one of his ads, fast delivery and excellent packaging. Part was as described in his ad. I would purchase from him again.

'51 Deluxe
'61 Build
'68 Turbo Diesel Baja
'64 Ghia Vert
'61 Baja Build
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eldoctogustavo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello. I bought Chuck a light switch and a can for the gas pump. Everything for my 1956 VW Oval. Shipping was very fast. Communication just failed a little. In any case, it is a highly recommended seller. Thanks Chuck.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just had a good ttansaction with Chuck on some early VW parts.
All went well. Good communication, good description of parts, fair price and fast shipping.
Thank You Chuck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: