Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcultmember
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a switch from Ed.

Excellent service all around and it was packed really well.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Richard34
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Just bought a Type 3 shifter knob from Ed.

Worked out great... and shipped fast!

Thanks!
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positive feedback

Purchased a turn signal switch, arrived in expected condition from what was described to me.

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received seat belt plugs. Thanks for shipping so fast.
LFL3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1638881 Reply with quote

Received quickly; part cleaned up nicely, fits exactly as it's supposed to! Thanks Ed!!!
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: vwcultmember Ed Reply with quote

Bought a ghia wiper arm.... good deal from a good guy!
Thanks
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsonmybrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a purchase with Ed and it went very smoothly. Good communication, quick shipping and the item was just as described and pictured.

Thanks!
furrylittleotter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: one good experience, one bad. Reply with quote

FIrst time I went there we made a nice deal. The second time I bought a used fuel pump to have for a spare, he swore he tested it and it worked. It didn't. I opened it and it was completely shellacked. If he tested it, that was at least 5 years before, but i believe he just lied to make $40. He is obviously pathetic and need to lie and cheat to make $40, so I didn't bother going back for my money, besides I might slip in the parking lot and accidentally, when falling punch him in his fucking face.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anduril
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick shipping and great communication regarding my order of the overrider bumper guards.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
casamagana
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up a door for my S.B. I found the door as advertised. Will do business again. Thanks Ed.
Critter1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communicated in a timely manner, the item was exactly as described, fairly priced and shipped promptly.
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Found his ad for the headrests I needed, sent him an email. He responded quickly, shipped out the headrests immediately, and I got them in a few days. Good price, quick response, easy to work with, no complaints.
I'd do business with Mr. Rivas again for sure.
Randy Aaronsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Ecu wiring harness for digifant vanagon Reply with quote

This guy really pours on the BS tell you what you need to hear to close the sale Burned me the first time I met him never again will I ideal with Mr.Ed cost me$120.00 plus time and gas sent me these super long email Contradicting him self what a joke this Ed turned out be .i will hang the harness in my shop along with the other crap I've been sold under false pretenses as a reminder buyer beware
davidcoke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Carat springs from Ed. Top notch- all the way! Fast,
friendly, as advertised; A+++ seller
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought and received a 12v horn from Ed. Arrived well packaged and as described. Immediately hooked it up to test. Wow, louder than repop crap as it should be. Nothing beats the OG VW horn tone and volume. Would buy from him again. Thanks, Ed!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought and paid for an item from him. Days went by, no word or tracking#. Sent a message, said he would mail it the next day. Another 2 days passed, no word. Messaged him today, and I get a full refund, go figure. I personally would not buy from him again, done, finished, the end. Sad that get this kinda people here. Why can't you just do what say you're going to do.
79Super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Purchased a set of front seat frames a week or so ago. Responded and shipped them quickly- absolutely no complaints.
Sirius_Doctor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

I have purchased numerous items on The Samba and have never had the need to post negative feedback. All of my previous transactions have worked out well. However, my transaction with Ed was not good.

I purchased a pair of front turn signals for a type 4 from Ed. Pre-transaction he was responsive and quoted me shipping. I paid by PayPal then....nothing. I checked in with him regularly and he said he was checking on it. After a month, he claimed to have shipped them but he 'couldn't find the tracking number'. More waiting...no package.

Finally I asked him to simply return the payment to PayPal. He said no dice. I had to file a dispute with PayPal and am working through the dispute process.

Very disappointing.
Sirius_Doctor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

UPDATE:

Ed found the lights and mailed them out to me. So although it took over a month, Ed stayed with the problem and resolved the dispute.
GT37
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought ice pick door handles for my son's '58. Just as described and pictured and shipped quickly. Good transaction!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: