Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcultmember
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
The Rascals Cats
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Just bought a window locker for my vanagon here in France.
Ed sent me all the pics i ask for (just to be sure what i was buying), priced the parcel correctly and ship the parcel really fast.

Am i going to make deal with ED in the future?
For sure if he can provide what i need.

Am i happy with the deal?
For sure, quick answer, and fast shipment.

Am i happy with my order, and what about the parcel?
I got the part i ordered and not another one, and this one what pretty well rolled up in the package.

Happy to make deal with honest guys . You are the man. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
73sedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought a table base for our Vanagon. Shipped promptly and in great shape. Thank you. Will definitely buy from Ed again in the future.
rex073
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

I have just received two vent windows for my T2 from Ed delivered here in Australia in super quick time.

Communication was excellent and Ed replied quickly to my questions.

They are exactly as described in the ad, and arrived well packed.

Very happy with the transaction and would definitely do business with Ed again in the future if the opportunity arises.
edredz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Great Seller!!! Great communication!!! Fast Shipping!!! Very accurate on description!!! Very reasonable price!!! Thanks E.R
Swansea71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Part received promptly and in excellent condition. Thanks!
volkylover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

The parts were shipped fast and arrived nicely packed, and were in excellent condition. Communication was very good, too.

Linus Van Pelt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pkbghia Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Great information, quick response, highly recommend this seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dlb154
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Purchased an axle stub and rear wheel hub from Ed. Price was relative to other sellers on the Samba. Ed's communication was great. Shipping was very prompt.
Best of all, the parts, although greasy (no surprise there), were excellent!
Thanks again Ed.
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Ed is not only a good seller he is very prompt buyer and does just what he says he will do , thanks again Howard
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Always pleased with my purchases from Ed. Good seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dape
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Does anyone have a phone number for Everardo Rivas? I am interested in a few items he has listed and have emailed him several times and haven’t heard back from him. Just wondering if there is any way to contact him besides email.

Dave
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

hard to buy from someone who doesn't respond to emails or posts about what he has for sale.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

I bought a headlight from Ed. Email response was prompt, and he got back with me the following day for a total price shipped. Part arrived exactly as pictured a few days later. I look forward to purchasing more parts soon! Thanks!

Scott
vwpyro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Met with Ed today to get a rotor, heatercore/ blower, cooling parts. He made sure to test the blower in front of me to make sure its good. I'm glad he did coz it made some noise. he replaced it with one that worked perfect. Happy with what i got! Price not so bad. Thanks Ed!
---
[url=https://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate2-26734.png]Click to view image[/url]
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Hi Ed! This is John from the other evening. Thanks for meeting me at your shop and taking the time to find the right "J" s/p manifold for me. Great talking to you as well, and I'm sure I'll definitely be contacting you again.

I highly recommend Ed / vwcultmember to all Samba members! Thank you

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought a brake reservoir from E R ,very smooth and professional just the way it is supposed to be on Samba , thanks again Howard
Californio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Easy transaction, NLA part (Vanagon dash light) arrived in a couple of days.
iomalley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Ed accidentally overcharged for shipping but promptly refunded the difference TO THE PENNY! Will definitely recommend and shop again! FWIW
montybur59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought an e-brake handle from Edvardo. Arrived promptly and in good shape. Would do business again.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: vwcultmember - [email protected] - Everardo Rivas Reply with quote

Bought a bus reflector from Everardo, was better than the pic showed! Would buy again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: