Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

i am looking for someones car
Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillon schuh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: i am looking for someones car Reply with quote

I was driving my bus around my subdivision and some guy waved me down i stoped he ran up to me and said do you want to buy a bug?
he took me to his backyard he had a 55 oval a 65 notch a 67 squareback and a baja. this guy lived a hundred yards from me!
He then said come see whats in my garage. This guy Has a perfict 56 convertible bug with a 2332 in it! he says that it has been in hot vws and vw trends it is two tone light blue with white

the guys name is rob
I live in sacramentol anybody know him?
do you have a photo of it ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Alan Willis
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you to drunk/stoned to remember where he lives? This isn't 00 info you know... Wink
die schwarzen Schafe #666
Corwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Willis wrote:
Were you to drunk/stoned to remember where he lives? This isn't 00 info you know... Wink

Yeah...if he lives 100 yards away and you saw it why do you need a photo? Lol...
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: i am looking for someones car Reply with quote

dillon schuh wrote:
I was driving my bus around my subdivision and some guy waved me down i stoped he ran up to me and said do you want to buy a bug?
he took me to his backyard he had a 55 oval a 65 notch a 67 squareback and a baja. this guy lived a hundred yards from me!
He then said come see whats in my garage. This guy Has a perfict 56 convertible bug with a 2332 in it! he says that it has been in hot vws and vw trends it is two tone light blue with white

the guys name is rob
I live in sacramentol anybody know him?
do you have a photo of it ?

Yeah, I had similar thoughts "Is this guy that stupid that he can't remember the house?!?!" and then read his post again. I think he is looking for the Hot VW or VW trends magazine pictures.
I also think that he is wondering if this stuff is hot or legit. Kinda like the trench coat watch and jewelry "vendors" on the streets of NYC. Pssst, wanna buy a VW???

Maybe he should rewrite the whole post and communicate effectively what he is looking for or wants to know.
To answer his questions,
No I don't know Rob and
No, I don't have any photos of "it" though Ebay has lots of "it".

Dave

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: