Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: west coast
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
pearldub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

For Tyrone Parker ([email protected]) great job on selling and packing parts. communicated very well and fast shipping..

thanks
Pearldub
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrone was nice enough to drop off some parts at my house when I was unable to meet him. In my opinion he went above and beyond to make the deal happen. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Great parts, great price, and a great seller.

-Michael

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ratte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a nice NOS bus engine lid from Tyrone. Good communication, well packaged, item like described. I can recommend this seller. Thanks Tyrone, great stuff!
kawik's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Park Reply with quote

Just received a Carpet Set yesterday. It is exactly as
pictured and the shipping was lightning fast. Thanks!
eric m
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

I bought a Dellorto carb from Tyrone . He was quick to respond to my questions and a pleasure to deal with . He shipped the carb promptly and was packaged better than anything I've ever gotten . There was no way this carb was going to be damaged!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

I bought an NOS bus brake drum from Tyrone. The drum and his communication were both great. He met me near his home to do the deal on a Saturday morning as I was travelling north from So Cal...Great customer service for sure!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
johnny main
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

I bought some 16” alloy/steel Porsche wheels for early 356/Spyder off Tyrone, it was a large transaction and he could t have been better to Deal with, absolutely top notch

Thanks again
56samba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

Just received some early 356 engine parts from Tyrone and couldn't be happier with the purchase.
He replied to my WTB ad and made a good price for the parts that I was looking for.
The communication was excellent and smooth, Tyrone always answered promptly and kept me updated on the shipping. Parts arrived as described and I also want to mention that he packed all that stuff super carefully.
He was even cool enough to include a book into the package, so this was a nice surprise.

Thank you again Tyrone, looking forward to do business with you again.
Take care Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

I bought some Rossi headlights from Tyrone and they were in excellent condition and exceeded ad description. Well packed and delivered quickly. Thanks Tyrone! I will buy again.
drumbum68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: west coast - [email protected] - Tyrone Parker Reply with quote

I recently made a purchase from Tyrone. A set of Wasser rods....

A+

Well packed and quick ship!

Plenty of coms!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: