Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

sdebaker - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: sdebaker
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 01, 2024
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: sdebaker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, great packaging and quick!! Would definetly buy from him again.
onerase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a Bently manual from him. Arrived super fast and VERY well packaged. Dont be shy, buy buy buy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marcodelat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication, great part - in excellent condition, just as described:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=597851

Quick shipping.

Thank you Stuart
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a great transaction with Arthur. Great communication and pays quickly. No messing around here. Highly recommend
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
DONGKG
The Araneta Boys

Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines, "A Certified Type 3 and Karmann Ghia Maniac"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Type 3 manual from sdebaker a couple of months back, so far I have not received it yet!

What do you think happened to it? I am really eager to have a hand on that Type 3 manual. Unfortunately, I have not had it. But, I am still hopeful that it will be delivered to my Law Office one of these days.

Thanks
'67 Splitty Bus
'65 beetle;'69 Country Buggy; '44 Kubelwagen (replica) TOOB MEMBER #20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sdebaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Type 3 manual Reply with quote

DONGKG wrote:
I bought a Type 3 manual from sdebaker a couple of months back, so far I have not received it yet!

What do you think happened to it? I am really eager to have a hand on that Type 3 manual. Unfortunately, I have not had it. But, I am still hopeful that it will be delivered to my Law Office one of these days.

Thanks

I shipped the manual the week of 28 April. I sent you the customs form number, as that is the only tracking document I had.

Unfortunately, once I deliver the item to the Post Office, I have no control over it.

I wish there was some other assistance I could offer, but the Postal Services of the U.S. and the Philippines have the control.

I hope it does show up, and soon.
sdebaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Type 3 manual Reply with quote

sdebaker wrote:
DONGKG wrote:

Thanks

I shipped the manual the week of 28 April. I sent you the customs form number, as that is the only tracking document I had.

Unfortunately, once I deliver the item to the Post Office, I have no control over it.

I wish there was some other assistance I could offer, but the Postal Services of the U.S. and the Philippines have the control.

The book has now been returned to me, from the Philippines, after 5 months. The envelope is marked "Unclaimed."

I have e-mailed the buyer to find out what he wants me to do now. He has not responded.
DONGKG
The Araneta Boys

Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines, "A Certified Type 3 and Karmann Ghia Maniac"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Type 3 manual Reply with quote

sdebaker wrote:
sdebaker wrote:
DONGKG wrote:

Thanks

The book has now been returned to me, from the Philippines, after 5 months. The envelope is marked "Unclaimed."

I have e-mailed the buyer to find out what he wants me to do now. He has not responded.

Hello, man!

Sorry, but I never received any notice sent to my law office for it to be claimed!

How can we arrange for it to be mailed back to my law office at the same given address!

Thanks.
'67 Splitty Bus
'65 beetle;'69 Country Buggy; '44 Kubelwagen (replica) TOOB MEMBER #20
hlrose
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: what does "very nice condition" mean? Reply with quote

Just received an early Hazet 772/2 lug wrench from this seller, aka Paul Rollins. To me "very nice condition", as the ad stated, does NOT mean somebody spray painted what should be a matte chrome plated tool with some cheap silver rattle can paint to make it look nice in a photograph. But jeez, it was packaged nice and shipped promptly.
sdebaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: what does "very nice condition" mean? Reply with quote

hlrose wrote:
Just received an early Hazet 772/2 lug wrench from this seller, aka Paul Rollins. To me "very nice condition", as the ad stated, does NOT mean somebody spray painted what should be a matte chrome plated tool with some cheap silver rattle can paint to make it look nice in a photograph. But jeez, it was packaged nice and shipped promptly.

Harvey:

Just saw this since I don't monitor this page often. Of course, I had to see it here because you didn't contact me directly to say you were not satisfied and discuss a resolution. So, I can only guess you are more anxious to complain than to resolve.

Prior to this we had another transaction with which you said you were not satisfied. In that case, you did contact me directly. It was a good item, but I offered you a 100% refund, including the price you paid to have it shipped to you and the cost to have it shipped back to me. Evidently you decided it was a good item, too, as you chose not to return the item to me for a complete refund. And, you bought more items from me.

If you were sincere, I think you would have contacted me directly on this item.

Paul
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Very satisfied with the service! Reply with quote

The item was as described and promptly shipped. Highly recommended Samba vendor!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sdebaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Type 3 manual Reply with quote

DONGKG wrote:
sdebaker wrote:
sdebaker wrote:
DONGKG wrote:

Thanks

Hello, man!

Sorry, but I never received any notice sent to my law office for it to be claimed!

How can we arrange for it to be mailed back to my law office at the same given address!

Thanks.

I have not received any re-shipping directions for this book, since our last my last communication with you. So I have refunded your money, via PayPal. sorry this didn't work out
humnav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Emergency flash switch Reply with quote

Great seller. Great comunicatoin and very fast ship to oversears. Thank you Paul. Very Happy
marcodelat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again - great items - in excellent condition / just as described:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=697697

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=942344

Quick shipping.

Thank you!
tim_1911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a thermostat and bracket from Paul. Couldn't have shipped it any faster. Exactly as described and in perfect working order. A+
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a 1/18 Scale Die-cast toy from Stuart. He shipped quickly and packaged well. Thanks Stuart!
marcodelat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a couple of items from on this, my second purchase from this seller.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=697697

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=942344

Great communication - Dealers Directory in excellent condition, just as described... seat belt winders in very great condition, just as described...

Fast & very reasonable shipping.

Thanks!
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a part from me and paid quick. Thanks Paul !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a brochure, got it just as described. A+

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought another part from me. Excellent repeat buyer. Thanks Paul !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: