Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

16CVs - [email protected] - stacy schneider
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 16CVs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
pushingtin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great service, quick to reply and answer questions. The motor for my power window works great and am VERY please with the hole experience. Thank you!
Pax2525
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Window Regulator Purchased- Worked Great Reply with quote

Bought a window regulator from Stacy and the thing is awesome! Super prompt service and a great guy to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone.
dick douglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacy rebuilt my passenger side power window regulator and motor and his service was excellent. Very Happy
It was a pleasure to work with Stacy.
skyboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought two vanagon window motors and regulators. Stacy was great. Quick shipping and took time to give pointers on how to replace. I now have power windows that work. Thank you.
Rick Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My drivers side window regulator went out. Tried to see if I could fix myself. Realized it had more issues then I could handle. Called Stacy after seeing his add. Very friendly on the phone. He said to just put all the parts in a box and he would get it back together and running like new. True to his word, and I received it back almost by return mail. Recommend him highly.
Leavenworth, WA
'90 Westy
vgvvv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: stacey schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stacey is true to his word, how he explains it from his ads, he delivers it like you dealt with him your whole life - a lot of integrity - textbook - it is more than the product, it is all about customer service. ALOHA!
68fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a regulator from my '87 Syncro to Stacey and had it back in less than a week. The whole process is just as advertised. Fast and efficient service. I chose to have him rebuild mine since the van is a low mile original and I wanted to keep it that way. I would recommend his service to anyone and have already done so. U Da Man!
snhord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Rebuilt drivers and Passenger windows Reply with quote

Fast and efficient. Both windows are working great
race15
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: 356 Beehive Bezels and Lenses Reply with quote

As described, well packed, promptly shipped, good value.
mdrickers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacy walked me through some trouble shooting and I was able to get my power window working. He is very knowledgeable and I am extremely appreciative....I actually feel bad I wasn't able to give him paying business on this one but he's earned my loyalty and will be contacted right away next time I need a repair. Thanks Stacy!
datsnice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: 16CV's - Stacy Schneider great job! Reply with quote

I sent my power window regulator to Stacy after going back and forth between buying a new one, and even switching to a manual window setup. His price was good for a rebuilt regulator AND motor, so I sent off my parts with a list of things for him to address and fix (and it was a long list, my regulator was a mess). I even sent him my power window switches to rebuild and clean. Every item was fixed properly, all parts that needed replacing was done, and the regulator/motor came back ready to plug and play. The switches were cleaned really well, no longer gummed up and sticky. Everything works very well, smooth and buttery.

His service was super fast. He received the parts from me in CA on Tuesday, and he had it all repaired and shipped back to my door in CO on Friday!

Highly recommend working with Stacy or buying parts from him. Great work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gkvaughn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driving around in 90 degree heat with a window that won't go down is no fun. I was very glad to find 16CV's ad for rebuilt Vanagon power window motors. He shipped one to me very quickly, and it works great. Stacy is now on my Go To list.
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Twitter Instagram Classifieds Feedback
randiego
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My passenger window died last week, so I pulled my regulator last Sunday Aug 9th. It looked like an exploded mousetrap - busted up with the cable completely off the spool.
Stacy answered my call on a Sunday and after a quick conversation I packed it up in a box.
I shipped the regulator to Stacy Monday morning and had it back by Saturday the 15th.

It's back in the van and all is well. Highly recommended!
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Vanagon Motor rebuild Reply with quote

This feedback was posted by 16CV's and is posted Verbatim from my customer who was having a hard time accessing the Feedback forum.

" I came across a reference to Stacy Schneider’s services on the Facebook Vanagon owner’s group, when I was looking for a hard to find part for my 1987 Westy. He came highly recommended. When I contacted him about replacing my passenger window motor, he explained that I could send mine in and wait, or I could send mine in along with a deposit for a repaired one and he would send the repaired one out right away. His process was different, but I trusted it because of the good things I’d heard about him. He immediately did just as he promised and my van was repaired. I’d trust him and his work again in a heartbeat. "

Sincerely,
Denise from Denver
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the original VW Hella dome light I bought from Stacy for my '72 Super. It's in excellent condition, just as advertised, and arrived very well packaged and great timing. I've added Stacy to my watched sellers list and would buy from him again in a flash.

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jeff Brinton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a NOS Hella interior dome light from Stacy. The light arrived super fast and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend using him.
mrshrimp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a window regulator part from Stacy and it worked great! Super prompt service and a great guy to work with. Answered any questions I had about the regulator function, was really helpfull. I highly recommend him to anyone.
thunderstick12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a dash pad from Stacy. Item was better than expected, pleasantly surprised. Shipping was prompt.
ThankYouJerry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

Second window motor & regulator I have purchased from Stacy (16CV's)... perfect... great work and communication... first class Samba member and vendor. Thank you Stacy. Very Happy
elgatogrande
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: stacy schneider - [email protected] Reply with quote

just bought a complete set of Syncro mud flares and I was very impressed with the quality of what I received ... all four flares were cleaned up with new hardware included. I would definitely buy from him again.

thanks Stacy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: