Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RalphMH from Germany - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RalphMH
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
Downtown Brown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: RalphMH from Germany - [email protected] Reply with quote

RalphMH - The box from Germany arrived in California today in Great shape. Thanks again for going to the trouble of finding some more NOS VW parts that were not listed in your Ad and sending them too Smile Lloyd
911GT3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Item never arrived Reply with quote

Ralph has failed to return my payment due to his package never arriving. It is all documented thru his shiper. I am now in the procees of opening a dispute on paypal.
NEW BUYERS BEWARE!
RalphMH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: lible and slander Reply with quote

David 911GT3 didn't not ask for insured shipment. Now the parcel has not arrived yet, though just 6 weeks have gone, and sometime small parcels need up to 8 weeks from Germany to USA.

I have shipped correctly, and I have sent the tracking number.
I have also applied for an inquiry.
David did NOT apply for INSURED shipment, why should I be responsible for any loss now ???

I have explained to David that I would like to now what has happened to the parcel, before I will send a refund - even if it is NOT my fault that the parcel did not arrive ! Maybe he has already received it ????

SELLERS BEWARE ! INSURED AND REGISTERED SHIPPING highly recommended !!!!
RalphMH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: David 911GT§ has received the parcel October 3rd Reply with quote

DHL did some research, they informed me by mail that David has received the parcel October 3rd. As well PayPal has closed the dispute to my favour !

Thank you David !
BlueHazet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good buyer!!! I would deal with him any day.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: NOS running board mat Reply with quote

It was my second time for buying from Ralph. He is a great guy with fantastic NOS parts! And he has a beautiful beryl-green vw beetle Smile Hope to deal with him again! Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Transporter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: RalphMH from Germany - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wunderbar!
Great Transaction with Ralph.

Responded Quickly
Shipped Quickly
Well packaged.

Thank You!
Vielen dank!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: