Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
manyvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Please point any persons who have ever had any dealings with Brim's VW restorations to his web site for contact information.

There are a number of vehicles that are being stored at the site that will be declared abandoned once all attempts to notify owners has been satisfied by the property owner.

http://www.brimsvwrestorations.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MW12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014890659068 and his cellphone number is (603) 948-6930.
JimLund
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

I am jim lund, landlord at the warehouse 10 lund dr. Strafford, nh where brim bell ran Brim VW restorations. I am reaching out to find owners of cars that were abandoned here as a last effort before turning them over to the authorities. Brim will not give me any client information.
Please contact me at (603) 817-6158 or [email protected]
3-11-17
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

JimLund wrote:
I am jim lund, landlord at the warehouse 10 lund dr. Strafford, nh where brim bell ran Brim VW restorations. I am reaching out to find owners of cars that were abandoned here as a last effort before turning them over to the authorities. Brim will not give me any client information.
3-11-17

Thank you Jim for doing so much to help reunite the owners with their cars. I hope you never have to deal with a tenant like Brim again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MW12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

WM971252 wrote:
JimLund wrote:
3-11-17

Thank you Jim for doing so much to help reunite the owners with their cars. I hope you never have to deal with a tenant like Brim again.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014890659068 and his cellphone number is (603) 948-6930. I know how to locate several of his family members too.

Moderator note:
Information on family removed, let's not get into that sort of thing unless they are directly involved and you have proof.
bluesky100
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Im posting this to update the public on Brims VW Restorations
The shop is currently being taken over and all clients will have the chance to have there car completed or have the opprotunity for a out of court settlement . Please,give this proccess a little time to take place ?
I will do my best to help everyone ,work things out with Brims VW Restorations . We are sorry for any inconvenience,that clients have indured .The public need to know ,all clients will be contacted and dealt with in a timely fashion . We hope this notice will help all those that are not sure what they should do ?. Thank you very much .
manyvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

bluesky100 wrote:
Im posting this to update the public on Brims VW Restorations
The shop is currently being taken over and all clients will have the chance to have there car completed or have the opprotunity for a out of court settlement . Please,give this proccess a little time to take place ?
I will do my best to help everyone ,work things out with Brims VW Restorations . We are sorry for any inconvenience,that clients have indured .The public need to know ,all clients will be contacted and dealt with in a timely fashion . We hope this notice will help all those that are not sure what they should do ?. Thank you very much .

I am EXTREMELY suspicious of this notice! This person joined yesterday and put the first post up yesterday (above). Brim is known under many Alias' hence my extreme suspicion.

bluesky100, in order for this to be even close to credible, please post the company/person with complete contact information including phone and email address. Details of where the location of this business is (it is NOT in the original rented space Brim had, or where any remaining cars are for storage). Recently, Brim contacted me looking for all owner contact info as recently as yesterday. Coincidence? (why he thinks I have it is beyond me. I have not had anything to do with Brim for 2 years now)

I would be delighted to talk to you about the vehicles he started but never finished. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will forward my phone to you. Otherwise, Brim, this is not going to work either!\
vwcapecod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Ya think lol
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

The above person was banned a little while ago as I was informed it was Brim posting.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cochise86
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

GGGGRRRRR.....Brimm sucks....known him for a long time...he "restored" my squareback in the 90's...i got tired of waiting and listening to his bullsh##...i had to take my unfinished car away from him before I got locked up for assault...lol.....I still have my 70 squareback in Boston...7 miles on a new motor. the floors are going but the rest is well salvageable. I currently live in Europe and the auto is sitting ....the time has come to let her go. I figure if Im going to give anyone a great deal on a whole lot of car I might as well start with a group of people that have endured the same annoyances as me......message me if you are interested ...new clutch..new motor ..new fuel injectors...it used to run great...now it has sat for 15 years......
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

if anyone is looking for "brim" or has any unfinished business with him you can write him a letter care of the Hancock County Jail in Mississippi.

type it into goolge and see for yourself.

JOY!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

konis wrote:
if anyone is looking for "brim" or has any unfinished business with him you can write him a letter care of the Hancock County Jail in Mississippi.

type it into goolge and see for yourself.

JOY!

yep Laughing

http://ec2-107-21-109-11.compute-1.amazonaws.com/2017/09/28/brim-bell/

goodbye asshole!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: State v. Brim Bell Reply with quote

Theft by unauthorized taking x9

Just for general knowledge
The Prosecutor assigned to Brims Case is Chelsea E. Lane

She Can be Reached at [email protected]
ph 603-749-2808
259 county farm road
suite 201
dover new Hampshire 03820

feel free to contact her or pass her info along to any of bims "frinds" who may have a voice to express on his acts of kindness so he may receive his just rewards.

warm holiday wishes can be sent to brim at
the
Strafford county department of corrections
266 county farm rd
dover nw 03820

Happy Holidays
A-Hole!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

I was just informed that Brim is still hiding out in the county jail after once again being denied a bail reduction at a bail review. Apparently he must think he is worth more than the 50 thousand cash that ties him now down.

His trial is scheduled for September - so there is still time to contact the county attorney ( contact ifo listed above) with your info against him or get your friend who was wronged by Brim to step forward.

Lets do whats right and free the vw culture of shitbags.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

wow, what a shame. I know I bagged the guy pretty hard, and other than buying parts from him at a swap, I never had any big money deals with him.

sad....I couldn't sleep with myself if I took $$ and didn't show anything for it. hope it works out for all parties involved.

at least he isn't out hustling people...for now

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

just a fyi

he sold my perfically running 2045cc to someone as he stripped my car.

claimsits at his enging builder but would never go "get it" or give me any contact info

i jope he is enjoying his jail canteen food.
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20180926/NEWS03/180929604

Good luck to everyone who got cheated by this crook.

www.stanagon.com

My '61 Mango bus thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110367
My '64 vert thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386344
My '71 squareback thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637709
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Stanagon wrote:
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20180926/NEWS03/180929604

Good luck to everyone who got cheated by this crook.

Stan, he's wearing one of your transporter t-shirts in his mug shot LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

well....at least he can pound out and paint license plates for a while Laughing

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
ricky1987
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

According to the Manchester, NH, Union Leader Newspaper, Brim Bell of Rochester, NH, is facing years in prison on theft charges after he allegedly took money from clients and failed to complete the requested repairs.

Bell, 48, is being held at Carroll County House of Corrections in Ossipee, and is accused of scamming 42 people by creating a false impression he was working on their vehicles starting in 2010.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20180926/NEWS03/180929604/1036/SEARCH
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: