Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

musicians lets see your gear
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
williamblanda
Don't Disgrace The Eddy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice list.

Here's EverettB's explanation about photographs. We're using photo hosting websites like Flickr and Photobucket.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

Real easy once you get the hang of it. Can't wait to see some photos!
JiI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, not a guitar or bass but I do have a Cleveland 605 trombone. I have another "concert" Yamaha trombone but the 605 is so much more fun to play. Great Ska sound. It's light, you can whip it around and contrary to most horn players, I go with a smaller mouthpiece, a Benge 12C. I haven't played in a few years but the horn can rip!
I have a coronet, a trumpet, a clarinet and a French made "English" clarinet I need to restore. If I see an instrument at a good price, I'll pick it up. I love the old things!
Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69bajaguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
williamblanda
Don't Disgrace The Eddy!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"New" Trini Lopez Deluxe and GFI pedal steel. The Tele's gone...
water guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543380_4027390438251_1707968019_n.jpg
I am lucky enough that my good friend plays in the band Candlebox...I get alot of the "old stuff" Smile
vaughn bros.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother Cory showing off his les paul in the shop. He's had it for over 30 years and puts it to good use.

DONGKG
The Araneta Boys

Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines, "A Certified Type 3 and Karmann Ghia Maniac"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

Just found this tread. I am a guitarist too. I have 6 Ibanez guitars, RG1450 Prestige; Steve Vai Jem-555; Steve Vai Jem-333; Joe Satriano JS-100; Paul Gilbert PGM-100 and one RG Prestige. And still collecting more Ibanez guitars. I am more on the instrumental Rock Genre. I cover guitar solos of of Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, John Petrucci; Paul gilbert, Yngwie Malmsteen and others. And of course they are the guitar heroes.

I am using a Johnson Amplification TJ50 Amps; Orange mini dark terror tube amps paired with two 8 inch-cabinet type speakers. My multi effect is a Boss ME-50 another old pedals and distortions. It is a stress reliever for me playing the guitar.

I checked the gallery for uploading the pictures of my guitars, unfortunately, there is no category available for off topics. I guess I will look for another website where I can upload the picture of my guitars.

thanks,

DongKG
'67 Splitty Bus
'65 beetle;'69 Country Buggy; '44 Kubelwagen (replica) TOOB MEMBER #20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bluesman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

California series Strat, borrowed hot rod deluxe.

Link
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
swelchy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

If I can figure iut how to oost pics of ny rig I will.. Used to be in a gig booked band across the southeast college town circuit but quit running about 16 years ago. These days i gig occasionally with a bluegrass group playing mandolin and i play electric for a modern worship church regularly.. Bluesman im digging ehat your slinging man... great tone and voicings... Love it when someone teally knows the neck!
1969 Westy 1915cc 044 heads 94 bore 69 stroke scatCWcrank scat lifters C25 cam straight cam gears 1:25 ratio rockers CB weber idf 40's vintage speed sport exhaust.
gtrplyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

This is a pic of the Kustoms, not all at present.
gtrplyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

These are a couple of Glaser Strats built by Joe Glaser in Tenn. They are from the 90's, both have the Glaser b-bender in them and have been used a lot. The sunburst is my main guitar, the blue is my back-up.

DONGKG
The Araneta Boys

Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines, "A Certified Type 3 and Karmann Ghia Maniac"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: musicians lets see your gear Reply with quote

I have been addicted to stompboxes and have made two pedal boards so far. I will post the pictures soon.
'67 Splitty Bus
'65 beetle;'69 Country Buggy; '44 Kubelwagen (replica) TOOB MEMBER #20
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: