Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Larry Ho - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: larryho
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 04, 2020
cvallone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold Larry a set of restored pop out windows. He was easy to deal with and paid promptly.

Thanks again,

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubmyk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Larry Ho Reply with quote

I sold Larry three items, at first a little hesitant since he is in Vietnam but upon recieving his e-mails and searching this forum all my worries were gone. The items were shipped to Oregon where he gets one big shipment sent out. He paid quickly, e-mails were answered promptly and just an overall great guy to do business with. He even offered me a bowl of pho when ever I visit Vietnam. I would gladly sell him anything and am glad I have made a new friend within the VW community! Thanks, Larry
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry purchased a sweet ragtop mechanism from me. He was very profesional and paid promptly. The whole transaction went super smooth. A genuinly nice guy. Thanks Larry!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: SWF Turn Signal Switch Reply with quote

My second,but i hope not my last Deal with Larry Ho Very Happy

Really nice Guy from Asia,great Email Contact,quick Payment for the Parts he purchased.

Really highly recommended Customer

Hope to deal with again very soon

Thank you very much from Germany

Kind Regards Thorsten (vw-museum)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Beladona_13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Larry Ho, Carb purchase... Reply with quote

Larry Ho purchased a an original German 30 PICT-1 and single port manifold from me. I was paid promptly via Paypal, and have nothing but good things to say about him.

I do have to admit that his telephone number shows up really weird and kind of made me wary of a scam at first.... but after a few Emails all my suspicions were put to rest and a deal was made. Turns out Larry lives in Saigon... V-dubs are everywhere! Wink
ejbouwmeester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Blaupunkt Stuttgart radio Reply with quote

I sold Larry my Blaupunkt Stuttgart Radio recently. It came out of my Karmann Ghia coupe 1960 because I purchased a rare Blaupunkt Capri.
I shipped the parcel from the Netherlands but the postoffice forgot to inform me that the parcel could not be traced during its voyage. To be honest, I was a bit worried that my first 'customer' overseas might not get his parcel in time or even at all..!
When the parcel indeed was late...Larry was ofcourse a bit dissapointed but never in panic... We had continuesly contact and I already started an investigation to trace its whereabouts....
Then came the message from Larry that the parcel had been delivered after all...!! A great relief, I must say....
Larry is a nice guy and a great communicator..... Hope to do some more business with him in the future..!!

Blue Ghia VW Logo Very Happy
consvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Great transaction! Reply with quote

Larry has been one of the nicest guys i have dealt with yet on thesamba, and i am more than happy to do business with him.

Thanks Larry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
808mae
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Ho had just purchased the Ghia Steering Wheel from us. I have enjoyed dealing with Larry. He is a very polite person and easy to deal with. He followed through with what he said he would do in the emails. He paid for the item with paypal very quickly. He even called me in Maui from Singapore just to talk story. I am happy to have made a friend in Singapore and I know we will probably do business again because I have told him that my husband has an aircooled VW shop on Maui and has lot of good used parts and vintage parts. Thanks again, Larry.
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Petri Steering Wheel Reply with quote

Larry purchased a Petri Steering Wheel,it`s my third Deal with Larryand he is a really friendly,nice Guy.

Itīs allways a great Pleasure doing Business with him Very Happy

I wish you and your Family a merry Christmas and a happy and succesfull New Year 2010.

I hope to do Business with him again very soon Smile

Best Regards from Germany

Thorsten (vw-museum) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
psychosquirrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry purchased a Blaupunkt Wolfsburg radio from me back in NOV via paypal, even though it took over a month via USPS flat rate 10 day Shocked for him to get it he was very patient and it is much appreciated. Excellent buyer, promt payment and awesome communication.

Larry I hope you got the knob sorted!

Have a wonderful holiday!
jensend
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have had several pleasant transactions with larry (username- larryho). Communication is timely and clear. Payment is also handled in an expedient manner. A trusted buyer. Thanks

Dennis & Sharon
Aircooled Addictions
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries about dealing with Larry.

Questions are thorough, communication wonderful and payment very prompt.

It's been great dealing with Larry and hope that we have future dealings.

A+ Valued customer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
deanovolksmedic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Ghia turn signal housings and lenses Reply with quote

I have sold parts to Larry Ho on a few occasions and it has always been a pleasure donig business with him.A dedicated VW enthusiest who makes using the samba a good expierience,always greatful and appreciative.I hope to do more business in the future with Larry cause I can always count on a good transaction with no hassles and friendly e mails.Thanks Larry,your friend and business associate.Deano
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Larry called from Siagon and through several e-mails bought a 12 volt original used coil from me. Payment was made after I was able to test (in bitter cold) the used coil in one of my cars. I shipped, and Larry received. A good transaction, one of many to come in the future! A good and dependable buyer!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugdust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed my second deal with Larry. He paid immediately and is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Larry.
rmhavema
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry just purchased some vintage keys from me. We had a great conversation and Larry is a pleaseure to deal with. He made prompt payment and shipping is easy to his friend in Oregon! Thanks Larry, and good luck with your '66.

Ryan
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
havasujoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: 67 Beetle reservoir Reply with quote

Larry Ho was a plesure to deal with, excellent communication and quick to pay. Thank you,
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had my first transaction with Larry Ho and again another top notch sambanista to add to my list of SUPER GREAT customer's to deal with Very Happy Quick payment no B/Sing around. I am already looking forward to many many more year's and deals with Larry. Thanks my new friend Very Happy Cool Wink
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Larry Ho Reply with quote

Larry's made a couple of multiple purchases from me. Great guy to deal with, great communication, fast payment, real git-er-done attitude!! Oh, I love his laugh when we talk on the phone!! Thanks, Tim. Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill olberding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Larry HO Reply with quote

Larry is a great guy to deal with. He asks the questions needed to make sure he's getting the parts he needs. Heck he's half way around the world, I would too.
Hope we get to do more business in the future.
Thanks man, Bill
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: