Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

virtanen - [email protected] - Mika
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: virtanen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
baggyaggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Just received my 'Alignment tool for door hinges and A-pillar' from Mika, clearly a quality piece of engineering.

I ordered some more parts for the '59 from within Australia at the same time, Mika's part arrived within the week from Finland and I'm still waiting on my parts to be posted from within my own state.

From reading the previous pages I'm just glad I found his site on the Thesamba!

Thanks again Mika!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Hi Mika, I received my Deluxe Zwitter Running Boards yesterday and they look great! It took less than one week for delivery from Finland to Texas in December, Wow! I was particularly attracted to your Running Boards because I know from previous purchases that you do things exact to original specifications.

On your running boards, the angles at the front and rear match perfectly like original to where they join the fenders. I bought a set from a major California vendor, that would not be useable without some cutting/welding modification of the ends to fit the fenders.

Thanks again for your excellent products. It is appreciated by folks wanting correct body restoration.
markendee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

tehillah1 wrote:
Just got my door brackets from Mika for my 1955 type 1. I asked if he could make these and he promptly made up the parts I needed and they are exactly like the original. Thanks for another great transaction Mika!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Great to find quality reproduced parts.

Well done Mika.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Just got my door brackets from Mika for my 1955 type 1. I asked if he could make these and he promptly made up the parts I needed and they are exactly like the original. Thanks for another great transaction Mika!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Repair panels arrived here fast and really well packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from Mika again. A+ seller with great products. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Just got my rear heater channel repair parts, fitted the right side together with the other right rear parts from Mika and everything fits beautifully.
Thanks again Mika for quick ship, high quality experience!
GASBNR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

another great deal done w Mika,
insta lead me to his 3rd oversize door pins and reamer

topman
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with Mika!
I purchased a number of parts from him.
Great communication. Shipped fast. Awesome packaging.
I will continue to do business with him.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
mr-jynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I purchased some parts from Virtanen, and will hopefully be making more orders in the future. thank you.
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Stellar parts from Finland. Super service and great communication. Mika is a great person and I wish I could live next door to this super talented man. Parts like NOS German that could have been laying in a warehouse since the 1950's. Perfect fit and finish with fair and fast shipping to the USA.

Don't hesitate to buy from him if your looking for OEM quality proper fitting repair parts for rare beetles. Dancing
brille52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Bought `46 heater channels from Mika for a friend of mine and they arrived quick and well packed ! The channels are PERFECT - my friend is more than happy !
Thanks a lot Mika for this easy great transaction !

Andreas, Italy
kafer53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Buy with complete confidence !
I recently bought Mika’s Zwitter running boards, mats and trim clips for my car to replace my crusty originals.
Flawless boards. Perfect in fit and finish and details to the originals
Great packaging and communication. Super International transaction (Finland to Canada) no problems
Thanks Mika !!

Paul
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Purchased a 36 hp cylinder and other parts from Mika.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Perfect transaction.
Thank you very much!
Jose
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Received his bottom tunnel plate today. The stamping and bends look as good as the factory part. Shipped fast to the USA. Thanks again Mika!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I just received my latest delivery from Mika, one of his Oil filler cap/breathers with the small head. It looks great! Mika's parts are all top quality and true to the originals.

I'm constantly finding new things in his offering and already have another order on the way. Very Happy

Thanks Mika,

Mark
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Mika is in all respects, a great person to work with. I've ordered from him 6 or 7 times and have always been extremely satisfied. Mika offers product that mirrors the quality and design of the original. I'm always coming back to Vitanen after others don't quite match up. The parts Mika offers are the best you can buy and shipping is fast.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

Got some sheetmetal parts in today, VERY Pleased with the quality & craftsmanship... Fast shipping to boot too!! A+++
Dibaltic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mika Reply with quote

I bought left and right split/oval front quarter panel repair panels. Great communication, very nice packaging and beautiful panels! Thank you for making these nice panels at an affordable price.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: virtanen - [email protected] - Mik Reply with quote

Mika was very quick to reply and total everything up I was requesting. The parts shipped immediately and the parts look fantastic. Very pleased. Thanks Mika!

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: