Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

patrick71 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: patrick71
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 05, 2019
bullvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: patrick71 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of bumper guards for my Type34 Ghia from Patrick. He provided excellent communication. Parts arrived in the time frame he gave me and were well packed. I was a little leary of getting parts from the Netherlands (I'm in the US) but everything went perfectly.

Thanks Patrick!

Brad Bull
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Richard34
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: patrick71 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some door panels for a Type 34 Ghia. Arrived quickly and very well packed.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1076230

Thank you Patrick.
beertype3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fast shipping and Reasonable shipping cost. I very recommend this seller. Very Happy
Thank you and hope to do business with you again Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: