Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Josh Klein - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 04, 2024
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Josh Klein - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought an ashtray from Josh. It came quick and well packaged. Recommended seller.
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed a long distance trade with Josh. Everything went as planned and I'm happy to have the correct mat for my bus. Thanks!
left_coast*9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Klein - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 64-64 full middle seat from Josh. Couldn't be happier. Payment via Paypal went flawlessly. He packed the seat super well, dropped it off at Greyhound and even payed the extra shipping charges above the shipping we agreed I would pay. The greyhound shipping process was a breeze, by the way, I highly recommend it. Cost $145 to ship the seat from San Diego, CA to Puyallup, WA. Highly recommended seller. Thanks Josh!
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=472827&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Klein - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rare Sanucci - Reseda plate frame from Josh.

It arrived well packaged and with tracking info. Josh was willing to negotiate on selling the frame by itself, without the pair of license plates originally included in the listing. Recommended Samba seller, I'm happy!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: