Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sound system advice
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Baker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Sound system advice Reply with quote

My 77 Westy is stripped bare inside and out, and is being painted. Inside has nothing but the dashboard and the drivers seat left. I am going to insulate and do some sound deadening, and I also want to wire for sound. My front door panels had 6" speakers in them, which I will probably re-install. I would like to know what other folks have done to improve the quality of their sound system. Where can I put other speakers without using to much room or being in the way of some of the camper equipment. Suggestions on where to hang speakers in the back, etc.
koho60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Sound system advice Reply with quote

Don't mount them! Get some good 6x9's and put them in a box so you can move them around or even take them out when your camping etc...
JEFFRO
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: