Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Courtney Hegler - wuxxy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wuxxy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 19, 2009
JookSing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this thread is old but I just came across it when I Googled Courtney's name. Don't know why it popped up now because I Googled his name prior to my entering into a transaction with him.

Here's the link:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=508060

To make a long story short I emailed him an offer of $575.00 which he accepted, I sent him a check which we agreed that upon it clearing he would ship me the item. This was back in May 2009.

Well after all kinds of excuses including the ones he used above about the illegible shipping label and a 3 week stay in the hospital I still have not received anything from him.

Since my last contact with him on July 19 2009, I have emailed him everyday asking him to ship me my item as soon as possible but they all go unanswered.

Just wanted everyone to know this guy is still out there scamming people out of their money.

And yes, I have filed a fraud complaint against him with the Post Office.
JookSing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Courtney Hegler Reply with quote

Just a follow-up for those doing a search on the integrity of Mr. Courtney Hegler living in Maryland...as of 10/05/2009 he still has not returned my $575.00 or shipped me my item.
JookSing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Courtney Helger The Theif. Reply with quote

Update:

Just a follow-up for those doing a search on the integrity of Mr. Courtney Hegler.

It is now Apr 25, 2010 and Courtney Hegler residing in Silver Spring, Maryland 20906 still has not shipped me my item or returned my $575.00

Check back monthly for further updates.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been informed Courtney has been operating under a new user name for some time:
vectorvan - [email protected]

He currently has an outstanding title issue with a buyer.
Obviously he has been using the above username for a couple years without issue (AFAIK).
He may be banned again pending the outcome of this current problem, if it is not resolved.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tennbugnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Courtney robbed me of $500 Reply with quote

I wished I had researched a little deeper before I sent him a $500 check for a rebuilt 1.7 porche shortblock which never existed. My story is the same as all the rest. His wife cashed my check last July. Never got anything. Told me the whole torn label bit and everything. His current email is [email protected] and his wifes is [email protected]. I sent it to Brookeville, Maryland. BEWARE!!!!!! This guy is a smooth talker. Never ever send a check to this guy.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that but thank you for posting.
I made sure both of those emails are banned here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tennbugnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Thank you for banning him Reply with quote

Thanks for banning him. He's taking people on 914world.com also if anyone reading this does business over there as well. You live and you learn.
jjmohler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Courtney Hegler Reply with quote

He is now operating on PelicanParts as Drjenkins/Walter Jenkins he will tell you that Courtney Hegler is his wife who had her indentity hi-jacked several years ago. I purchased a 924s from him 3 mos. ago that he had advertised on Pelican. He stated that it ran 'with a remote fuel pump'. When I received the car 6 weeks later after shipping it across country to Ca. I found on the very first day that it had a seized engine. He agreed to compensate me for the damage, which he never did, and he never sent me the title that he promised. Now he doesn't communicate with me at all in spite of my repeated attempts. He is not the 'good guy' that he presents himself to be. He is a lying deadbeat. I know that there are those out there that will stick up for him but those are the ones that have met with him face to face. He is a skillful liar that will tell you what you want to hear.
Magnum7777
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Beware Courtney Karn Hegler (DOB 1/2/74) Reply with quote

Take it from me don't fall for this guy's scam. Apparently a long time scammer. He lives at <moderator removed**>, Brookeville, MD 20833.

His 'wife' Katherine Hegler, is an accountant at Broadsoft Inc. in Gaithersburg, MD 20878. He seems to get people to send his wife the money as part of the scam. They 'joke' on social media about heroin use and paying their babysitter in heroin. Real gems.

If you have problems report it to the US Postal Inspector and the FBI. He seems to be committing mail fraud on the reg.

He has several warrants out for his arrest out of Montgomery and Frederick County, Maryland. Looks like he recently had a felony theft case in Maryland in 2014.

Good luck getting your money back

** We don't allow home addresses to be posted on the site, this was removed
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Courtney Hegler - wuxxy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Banned again as
Porschepoweredbaja - [email protected]

A recent person who has had an issue may be posting soon.
914-6 GT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Courtney Hegler - wuxxy - [email protected] Reply with quote

My apologies to the forum members for not having posting here sooner about Courtney Karn Hegler latest maneuver of 'money theft'. I have been very buy with work, among other things and was hoping Courtney Karn Hegler (aka Gary Swarf / Apex Ent) would have a conscious and refund me my money. Never happened and probably never will. All Courtney Karn Hegler does is steal people's monies, uses delay tactics and delivers empty promises.

And I am just getting started...

In late March 2017, Courtney Karn Hegler (aka Gary Scharf / Apex Ent) recently screwed me out of $1,900 by posting a 914-6 Porsche Gearbox with a ZF LSD and one that was fully rebuilt.

http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/image/165533288

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2036923

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2036923

In the process of inspecting the worthless "POS" 914-4 gearbox he actually shipped, I incurred another $521 in gearbox inspection fees to a very reputable Porsche service shop in Seattle, WA (where the 'POS" gearbox was shipped). I also spent an additional $123 in FedEx shipping costs plus travel expenses for an overnight round-trip from California to Seattle to deal with Courtney's totally misrepresented and camouflaged 914-4 gearbox fiasco (NO ZF LSD LIMITED-SLIP, ONLY A WORTHLESS DIFFERENTIAL FOUND INSTEAD, GEARBOX WAS NOT REBUILT, ALL VW GEARS AND NOT PORSCHE FOUND INSIDE, NONE OF THE GEAR RATIOS AS STATED IN THIS SAMBA FOR-SALE AD WERE IN THE GEARBOX HE SHIPPED, ALL INTERNAL PARTS WERE LITERALLY SHOT, ALL PARTS WERE FOUND WORN-OUT AND IN IMMEDIATE NEED OF REPLACEMENT, NEW GEARBOX OIL INSIDE TO HIDE THE TERRIBLE SMELL OF AN OVERUSED 914-4 GEARBOX IN NEED OF A TOTAL REBUILD, THE GEARBOX EXTERNAL CASE WAS RECENTLY RATTLE-CANNED WITH GRAY PAINT IN AN EFFORT TO HIDE THE WORN-OUT AND PITTED MAGNESIUM GEARBOX CASE, ALL THE OLD NUTS THAT WERE VISIBLE FROM THE TOP WERE REPLACED WITH NEW SHINY NUTS TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT THE GEARBOX WAS REBUILT, ETC., ETC.). THIS WAS A TOTAL "CON JOB!!!!". I won't mention the many hours of lost productivity and revenue while dealing with the scumbag (Courtney Karn Hegler, aka Gary Scharf / aka Apex Ent). As you all know, Courtney Karn Hegler (aka Gary Scharf / Apex Ent) will not return your calls, not until he is discovered or feels threaten in some way (the case with me when I located his landlord and told Courtney I will expose him. He then returned my text immediately after several days of radio silence). The only way I made a connection from Apex Ent / Gary Scharf to "Courtney K. Hegler' was when I finally Googled "Apex Ent" and was appalled when I came across the many forums complaints pointing to the SCAMMER Courtney K. Hegler.

COURTNEY KARN HEGLER IS HORRIBLE!!!!

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2036923

COURTNEY KARN HEGLER IS A LOW-LEVEL INTERNET SCAMMER OPERATING IN A WAY THAT KEEPS HIM FLYING LOW AND UNDER THE RADAR AND AWAY FROM THE AUTHORITIES.

COURTNEY KARN HEGLER HOPES THE DOLLAR AMOUNTS HE STEALS FROM UNSUSPECTING PREYS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE VICTIMS TO TAKE HIM TO CIVIL COURT.

COURTNEY K. HEGLER KNOWS THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM WELL, HAS MANY UNPAID CIVIL JUDGMENTS RECORDED AGAINST HIM IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND AMOUNTING IN THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. ALL POSTED ON MY WEBSITE
http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/help_scammer_courtney_hegler_public_records_warrants

IS NEVER COURTNEY KARN HEGLER THE PROBLEM, WE ARE!!! FOR SOME UNEXPLAINED REASON ALL OF US HAVE COLLECTIVELY AND UNFAIRLY DECIDED TO PICK ON POOR COURTNEY K. HEGLER BY SENDING HIM OUR MONEY TO LATER ONLY CREATE UNFOUNDED COMPLAINTS ABOUT HIM. WHAT IS IT ABOUT COURTNEY KARN HEGLER THAT MADE US ACT THIS WAY? COURTNEY KARN HEGLER NEVER LIES, HE'S A VERY TRUTHFUL AND HONEST PERSON, SOMEONE YOU CAN RELY ON. COURTNEY HAS AN IMPECCABLE SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONA, SEE IF YOU CAN FIND HIM WITHOUT CROSS-CHECKING HIS MANY AKA's.

As I find more time, I will certainly continue to go after him. There are local TV Stations that help people like us expose those like Courtney Karn Hegler. Believe me, I'm exercising ALL options available.

Stay tuned, I will be posting a certified letter Courtney Karn Hegler sent me along with my notes, but in the meantime, please go HERE http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/help_scammer_courtney_hegler to read all about Courtney Karn Hegler, I will continue to add content as I find time, and there's a plenty of content about Courtney K. Hegler! He's already the 2nd hit on a Google search of his name. I put him there and where he'll stay.

I NEED YOUR HELP TO BUILD A CASE AGAINST COURTNEY KARN HEGLER.

For those of you who were scammed by Courtney Karn Hegler, please email me your story and any supporting documentation you can provide so that I can continue to build a case against this individual. Courtney Karen Hegler has no remorse, simply doesn't care. I vow to stop him and I will eventually get the authorities attention. Is only a matter of time.

Thank you for your help,

Armando Serrano
[email protected]
914-6 GT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: wuxxy Decent Seller Reply with quote

BugaRu wrote:
Samba Seller.. wuxxy

I recently found a item on theSamba from this seller... I would gladly do business with this seller again, and again! No Problems here! Very Happy

Really? Maybe you should read what Courtney K. Hegler did to me. By design, was calculated and well planned. He's a thief and I will continue to post and alert for as long as I'm alive!!!!

http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/help_scammer_courtney_hegler
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Courtney Hegler - wuxxy - [email protected] Reply with quote

just wanted to add my two cents. Courtney placed an ad for a 356 spare wheel with og michellin on craigslist. i bought wheel and cash and carried in MD. I called him again when he listed two 911 gas tanks. i showed up and he had thrown one away because it was trash (thought someone else bought it, but whatever). bought remaining tank. He said he was tearing down the building and needed to get rid of stuff. He showed me alot of early 911 stuff and 914 stuff and a few 928 items. His prices were fair and I cash and carried-filled up my ford truck! he even offered me an ice tea and a refill because it was rather hot that day. He called to tell me he was putting his dad’s 1965 911 at Southeby’s for $225,000. He also said he had several porsche engines from 1950-1965. some 356 and some 911 and 912 engines. He listed the serial
numbers all by text. i made an appointment to see them, but never heard back, not got a returned text nor call. maybe he dropped off face of the Earth or changed his number. i bought stuff from him summer of 2017 as stated above cash and carry with no issues. seemed very fair and nice.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: