Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

where do you put your bus info
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
crass camper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dstefun wrote:
crass camper wrote:
Leave them at home and let the cops issue me a producer

Don't leave it at home! My wife was in a minor fender-bender and didn't have her insurance card on her for some reason. She had to go to court to produce it and got out of the $320 ticket but still had waste a day to prove she had insurance. Sad

The ones without insurance were given the option to go get insurance and come back with proof, or pay the $320 fine.

In the Uk we get something like 7 days to produce it at the local Police station.
If we don't have the right papers they can crush you vehicle and there's nothing you can do about it Twisted Evil
bugboy63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crass camper wrote:
dstefun wrote:
crass camper wrote:
Leave them at home and let the cops issue me a producer

Don't leave it at home! My wife was in a minor fender-bender and didn't have her insurance card on her for some reason. She had to go to court to produce it and got out of the $320 ticket but still had waste a day to prove she had insurance. Sad

The ones without insurance were given the option to go get insurance and come back with proof, or pay the $320 fine.

In the Uk we get something like 7 days to produce it at the local Police station.
If we don't have the right papers they can crush you vehicle and there's nothing you can do about it Twisted Evil

Shocked no way Shocked that's harsh dude Sad
splitboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: where do you put your bus info Reply with quote

Wow. Crush the car without the proper papers? Sort on the extreme end isn't it? I keep mine in my toolbox in the garage cause the 'new' 66DC is not on the road yet. SOON though! I do have a sleve for the papers that slides over the visior from my 66SC i've since sold. And yes, this thread is embrassingly liong isn't it? But whio cares, there's nothing on tonight anyway. Razz

66DC
Y2KBug
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: