Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts New!  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

originalo - [email protected] - Jan
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: originalo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 12, 2021
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Always a pleasure doing business with Jan, he's a real gentleman and a great friend!

Thanks again! Cool Cool Cool

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is great to work with. I bought a few NOS ashtrays and they exceeded my expectations..perfect chrome, show quality pieces. Fast delivery and very well packed. Will do business again with Jan.
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Just scored a key I needed from Jan, the transaction went super smooth and great communication!! Would definitely buy from him again! Thank you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SlackR51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

vent window for my 1957 convertible arrived super fast to CA from Germany . Way better than expected , exactly what I was searching for for years . an absolute pleasure to buy from . THANK YOU Jan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rumpnisse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan found a NOS key for my bus, good communication and shipping, all good!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is a great person to do business with. I purchased an 8L spare tire tank and it was exactly as advertised and was well packed. He did a great job of keeping me informed all during the shipment process. I highly recommend purchasing from Jan. Applause

Mark
harrymarlin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan contacted me based on a wanted ad I placed for a specific set of exhaust tips. I was ecstatic Jan had them (sent photos and tracking numbers), and purchased them immediately. They arrived just as expected, and I'm a happy customer. I would definitely purchase from Jan in the future!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to do business with Jan!
Pasionated as always
Quick shipping and perfect as discribed.
Thanks again Jan! 😉
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1969 Karmann Ghia
1970 one owner 1300L bug
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Honest seller...I will buy from again. Thanks Jan!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Perfect seller!

Fast shipping and good communication

Danke!!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

bought a 1st aid kit, very professional, gladly recommend him, sent it rite away
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rdb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

A very smooth purchase and quick delivery, wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jan again! thank-You Sir.
Joe Leroux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Excellent to deal with quick on emails and updates and item was shipped out fast
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Recently purchased an item from Jan and he was very quick and courteous with his replies. He was also extremely helpful and patient with shipping an item here to the US for me. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again Jan!
Ol Vocho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is easy to work with, and the parts got to him via International Shipping to Germany. Amazing to me that I'm shipping parts from So Cal BACK to Germany where these unique vehicles were originated 65 years ago! Thanks Jan for an easy transaction and enjoy your amazing '53 Bus.

Vocho Werks

Metal Shaping by "Dr. Decklid"

Vocho Werks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Vochowerks/

(formally So Cal Restorations)

"It's great to be a big success, but we expect it will only last a couple of years and then we'll have to get real jobs", The Beatles, circa 1964

'64 Westy SO 33
'67 DD Panel
vwmax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Great buyer recommended!!
Fast payment. Thanks again, Jan.
Max
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of wiper arms from Jan.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Thank you ver much
Jose
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased a window hand crank from Jan. Again a perfect transaction.

Thank you

Jose
bustariel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Everything was perfect ! If there is more pieces available, iŽll get it from Jan !! thanks !!!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased two keys from Jan. Communication was Excellent and shipping really fast.

Highly recommmended seller.

Thanks

Jose
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: