Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

originalo - [email protected] - Jan
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: originalo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is knowledgeable, honest and up front. Nothing to worry about with his transactions. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased a handle from Jan recently. Not only was that transaction perfect and the part received in top condition, he also helped me locate other parts that I needed from either his or others collection. His pricing was reasonable and his packing and communication was excellent! Would do business with him again in a heartbeat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Hi
I sold parts to Jan, he is a very good buyer, paid and replied easily !
Will deal with him again !! perfect Smile
yan
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Purchased some more parts from Jan that he was able to locate for me and as usual, the transaction was a breeze. Great communication, packaging, and fast shipping. Thanks!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo purchased an item from me. We exchanged several email's to clarify the item and different modes of transferring the item to Germany. Attached to one email was an image of his "fine" Westfalia camper for which the purchased part was spares for. The total transaction was very nice and educational all around. ThanksVeryMuch Jan!
vulcan53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

First experience on The Samba and could not be more happy .
excellent seller highly recommended .
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan was good with our communication. I bought a small part at a fair price.
Part arrived quickly and was as described. It's worth mentioning that there's someone like me who took great care in packing the part beautifully. And here I thought I was the only one who did that!
Thanks again Jan for the deal!! 👍
The Volkswagen Ranch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Just received my NOS reverse light and switch. Excellent communication, and very pleased with the parts. I highly recommend this seller!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased two keys from Jan. Communication was Excellent and shipping really fast.

Highly recommmended seller.

Thanks

Jose
bustariel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Everything was perfect ! If there is more pieces available, iŽll get it from Jan !! thanks !!!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased a window hand crank from Jan. Again a perfect transaction.

Thank you

Jose
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of wiper arms from Jan.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Thank you ver much
Jose
vwmax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Great buyer recommended!!
Fast payment. Thanks again, Jan.
Max
Ol Vocho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is easy to work with, and the parts got to him via International Shipping to Germany. Amazing to me that I'm shipping parts from So Cal BACK to Germany where these unique vehicles were originated 65 years ago! Thanks Jan for an easy transaction and enjoy your amazing '53 Bus.

Vocho Werks

Metal Shaping by "Dr. Decklid"

Vocho Werks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Vochowerks/

www.vochowerks.com

"It's great to be a big success, but we expect it will only last a couple of years and then we'll have to get real jobs", The Beatles, circa 1964

'64 Westy SO 33
'67 DD Panel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Recently purchased an item from Jan and he was very quick and courteous with his replies. He was also extremely helpful and patient with shipping an item here to the US for me. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again Jan!
Joe Leroux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Excellent to deal with quick on emails and updates and item was shipped out fast
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rdb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

A very smooth purchase and quick delivery, wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jan again! thank-You Sir.
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

bought a 1st aid kit, very professional, gladly recommend him, sent it rite away
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Perfect seller!

Fast shipping and good communication

Danke!!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Honest seller...I will buy from again. Thanks Jan!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: