Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

prhoades - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: prhoades
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Crankey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: prhoades - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey all...so I responded to prhoades add here on monday evening for a set of Vanagon power mirrors w/ wire harness.

they were listed as complete but he found on inspection prior to shipping that he was missing a small piece and let me know it, for this he picked up the shipping. so I must say this is an honest guy.

it's thursday now and the mirrors arived in great shape, very well packaged. these arn't cheap and his packing efforts show respect for his buyer, not to mention his quick shipping.

Pat is only about a 2 hr round trip drive from me but honestly, the shipping cost vs the gas to make the drive would have probably have come out pritty much the same if not more for the gas and this way I didn't need to burn 2 hrs of my saturday getting the mirrors...I can just start installing. sweet !

anyway, if you'r looking at one of Pat's adds, he's a 100% stand up guy in my book.
thanks Pat.
-Nate

P.S. upon inspection of the wireing parts I've found the part he thought was missing... now that's a cool guy !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Ghia Quarter Reply with quote

Pat sold me a Ghia rear partial quarter. Just what I needed to fix my crunched rear tail light area. Great guy. Thanks Pat. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: