Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bus owners in NC
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

Hi guys. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so bear with me. I was looking for some bus owners in the piedmont area of North Carolina who wouldn't mind getting together somewhere and talk/dicuss different bus "things", whatever they might be. I'm knew to the type 2's and I'm sure that there are some other people that wouldn't mind hanging out with a few bus guys for a while. Right now it's just a brainstorm, but it would be neat if we could make this happen.

Chase
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

Hiya Chase,

Look here, maybe you can find someone in your area.

http://www.sevwc.com/SEclubs/sevwclubsnc.htm

-=Rob
77 Westy
skippytheleglesshobo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

howdy Chase
i live in Winston-salem, i have a small but functional vw club going on. it isn't very structured, we pretty much just keep each other's car's running and shoot the breeze.
currently there are about 4 bugs, 6 buses, a few ghia's any, one type 3 on my roster.
we usually carabus to most of the regional bus campouts, and occasionaly have a meeting.
drop me a line if you want more info or want to meet
692-0338

peace
chris ledbetter

ps,
what year bus do you have?
i've probably seen you around
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
farmersdahtr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

There are many Type II owners in central and western NC. Lots of them can be found at www.fullmoonbusclub.com There is a campout going on around Charlotte on and around the 4th of July called Sunshine Daydream. If you swing through central SOUTH Carolina there's a few here too. Once you go to a few FMBC campouts, you'll know plenty of Bus Freaks in your area. Later, Dave
Cboughman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

Chase

Ledbetter forgot the mention the c4 site http://www.thecagedmind.com/
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

wow, thanks for all the help guys. This is great.
Chase
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

BTW, I've got a '79 Transporter. It's two-tone white and blue. I haven't really taken it outside of the hickory area.
Cboughman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

Chase

Send me some pictures and a little about your bus and I will put a page on my site abut it. Oh yea, talk to Ledbetter he is trying to get pow wow organized where we get tougher once a week or ever other week.

Chris B
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Bus owners in NC Reply with quote

Chris,

I'll gladly send you some pics. They are a little big though. If anyone else wants a look, just go to www.bluebus.tk. I don't want to come across as bragging, it's just for curious minds.

Chase
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: