Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kieftenklok - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 18, 2024
SoWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Kieftenklok - [email protected] Reply with quote

Has anyone in the US ordered anything from Kieftenklock.net? I cant believe the shipping charges from the netherlands..any info is appreciated

Also:
[email protected] - [email protected]
kieftenklokusedparts - [email protected]
nekto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a Vanagon sliding door rear hinge from kieftenklokusedparts last year. i think the shipping was about $26, i am in CT USA. (maybe 26 Euro, i don't remember for sure).
it was advertised as NOS, but when it arrived the one i was sent was damagd. i e-mailed Arnold with information about the hinge and joked that if he wasn't so far away, i would stop by to show it to him. he asked me for pictures, which i was able to send him with the help of a friend with a digital camera. When Arnold saw the images were as i described he asked if i would be willing to pay the additional shipping for a replacement in proper condition. Most venders i know would ask for the bad part back, so i thought that was fair. but i had trouble getting the payment to him. i don't have pay pal or any credit cards (my dyslexia makes such things very dificult to keep track of) and my friend who made the payment for me in the first place just couldn't make it work the second time.
when i explained to Arnold i was having problems getting the money to him and it might take a while he responded "I'll just send it to you. no charge." i think the least this kind of vendor deserves is good feedback, but once again, my dyslexia made it impossible for me to do on my own. Thanks to Everrett for helping me with this.
NeKto
laneven28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased an early NOS oil filler from Arnold. Part was exactly as described, was packaged carefully and arrived in the US in a very reasonable amount of time. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
1956 Iris Blue Convertible
1958 Pearl White Lowlight KG Convertible
1961 Turkis Ragtop
Michasulliv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Nos hub caps Reply with quote

Laughing
Wow x 4--great Nos caps bit expensive but well worth it (quality)
Would certainly purchase from kieft & Klok again
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some NOS peddle pads from them. They're fine however they should have noted they were/are Brazillian. Shipping was fine but these were just small rubber pads that do not weigh a lot. They look good on my bus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful headlight lenses got to the USA very fast, and packed so well it was amazing. Very happy, thank you!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice price on NOS parts with reasonable / fast shipment.

Given the opportunity I'd buy again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Kieftenklok - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another easy transaction with Kieft & Klok crew. Received a small NOS part, as described, in an acceptable time frame, considering I am in California, and the shipping was nothing expeditious. Cheers, guys!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Kieftenklok - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an NOS part - everything went perfect
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: