Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

genoboyd - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: genoboyd
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
ProctorSilex
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seller. Fast shipping and communication. Nose cone as described clean and in good condition.
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Clutch Lever Reply with quote

Thanks Gino,Part works great.Got it right away. Price was right too!Thanks
Corey021
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: 4.12 ring and pinion Reply with quote

geno was quick to respond,fair on price,got it in two days.will do business with him again.started working on my own trannys, so im sure i will need more goodies! Thanks geno!! keep it up!! Very Happy
StraBenrennen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Geno, very quickly, very friendly…
best regards for France…
Low
Mack8743
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just met the man tonight he bought some parts easy to deal with a real stand up guy. Thank you Sir
fred g
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the pleasure of dropping off the transmission to my 66 T1 to Geno in person. Geno is a wealth of information and was extremely accommodating.
The price for the work with shipping was hundreds less than what others would have charged. He is able to beat others prices because he has low overhead. The packaging was
bomb proof and except maybe the carton everything was recycled. The turn around was FAST. The transmission was waiting for me on the porch when I got home a week or so later.
Written installation tips were provided, helpful especially for those of us who have never installed one before. The transmission was nicely painted and included some extras I didn't bargain for. (thank you!)

My engine is still on my kitchen table so I have not yet had the chance to run the transmission, but I am not anticipating any trouble. If there were to be any trouble the warranty is as good as they get.

Geno's Aircooled (and LAT Emporium) is located high above scenic Elizabeth PA on the EAST COAST which for me is a huge plus. I am tired of paying for shipping to and from the west coast.
Geno is also a dealer for one of the big name west coast transmission builders so if you need something he can't provide - he can get it for you (and perhaps save you some money too).

Oh, if you make the pilgramige to Geno's ask him how to get to the BBQ joint. They use high quality meat and have fantastic home made side dishes and sauces (be carful they're HOT!), and ice cold Iron City beer to wash it down with. There is a great, clean, inexpensive motel right next door (did I mention cold beer?).

Fred G.

Fred G. is not affiliated with or receiving compensation from The Elizabeth Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce or Geno's Aircooled.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride." H.S Thompson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
burnt63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently got some transmission parts from geno. easy transaction, quick shipping and even a free sticker. haha. thanks geno.
cannonfoddertfc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of reverse slider gears from Geno. He shipped them fast and were exactly what I needed. And now I have two stickers Laughing

Thanks again Geno, keep up the good work.
vwilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased transmission ball bearings and springs. Geno was very helpful and very quick to respond to questions. Very fast shipping. It only took 5 days to Canada. If I need more parts I'll check Geno first.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another smooth deal with Geno, as good as the first.

thanks Geno!
LivinInTheLeftLane
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but praise!
We recently bought a transmission from Geno for our 67 Beetle. After a couple phone calls to Geno our tranny was ready to go,(and even the right year.)since we live close enough we drove to his house to pick it up .He explained everything he does in a rebuild and even give my daughter shifting tips (its our first beetle and her first car)Geno is just about the nicest person I have ever met.
After about a 1000 miles the tranny is doing fine,shifting smooth and no noises ! If I need parts for our next project Geno is at the top of the list!

67 beetle daily driver -no snow
63 beetle project car -some day
scooby223
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a sump Geno had on the classifieds yesterday and got it today, We do not live far from each other but with gas prices shipping was the ticket for me. I talked to him on the phone and he is a wealth of knowledge. I am sure when I need tranny work I will get to meet him in person. Great part great price great packaging and great service. Thank you

Jarrett

1969 Dune Runner Mini Mercedes
1985 Ford F250 460 1 owner 64000 mi
Michaelo1492
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Geno's ads after watching his YouTube videos. I ordered a engine test starter to find out if my engine was ready to install. Geno was very helpful, and sent the item as promised. He has a lot of great transmission knowledge and will be the first, when I need future items for my bug. I would highly recommend him. You can tell just by talking to him, he loves what he does.

Geno: Thanks for the stickers !
mwardsec
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Purchased some Gears ... Reply with quote

Purchased some gears from Geno. Great communication. Delivery was incredibly fast. Parts exacly as expected or better. Would not hesitate to purchase anything from Geno. I consider very trustworthy.

Thank you Geno, very pleasant experience

Mark Very Happy
alexvw1963
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent my transmission out to Geno on Thursday .He received it on Monday and got it to my door fully rebuilt on Friday .Thats what I call express service.thank you Geno Smile
glamisvet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Bearings Reply with quote

Thanks Geno, the side bearing worked great, Great price, and fast shipping too! Will be buying all my trans parts from you. Thanks again, Huey Very Happy
FlatFourVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno built a transmission for me to order, provided advice, delivered the trans in person, was a clear communicator, and he stands behind his work. I would recommend employing Geno's skills for anyone within his radius.

-Kenton
Azsilverbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a staging brake from Geno, Fast replies to emails and super fast shipping, Would buy from again.
65 Dune Buggy

You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish
EPETREA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: genoboyd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my part and all looked great. Shipped ot fast. Would recommend and will buy from again thanks Geno
A Avina
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: genoboyd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of intakes from Geno. Great person to do business with. Great communication,fast shipping and parts just as described. Would purchase from Geno again without hesitation. Thank you Geno.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: