Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Poznan, Poland
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Poznan, Poland Reply with quote

I will be in Poznan from April 13 through April 17.
PM me if you are in the area.

Thanks,

neil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Malina
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! I'm from Poland but unfortunatelly I don't live close to Poznan!! What ar you going to do in Poland??

Here is email adress to guy from Poznan: [email protected]
This is his web side http://www.aaltswin.webpark.pl/

Smile I hope it will help you!!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malina wrote:
Hi!! I'm from Poland but unfortunatelly I don't live close to Poznan!! What ar you going to do in Poland??

Hi Malina,

I am working in Poznan for a few days. I also get to other parts of Poland (Warsaw, Lodz and Krackow) but not on this trip.

Thanks,

Neil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

npbusguy wrote:
Malina wrote:

Hi Malina,

I am working in Poznan for a few days. I also get to other parts of Poland (Warsaw, Lodz and Krackow) but not on this trip.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil.........go to Auschwitz, if you haven't? Get ready for a blow to the gut. And do both Gibbs and I a favor........place a stone on the grave stone with the Star of David. There is a grave stone for every group of peeps. This one is in Hebrew : )

Oh, drink lots of Vodka! But you already know this, you've been there. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
npbusguy wrote:
Malina wrote:

Hi Malina,

Thanks,

Neil

Neil.........go to Auschwitz, if you haven't? Get ready for a blow to the gut. And do both Gibbs and I a favor........place a stone on the grave stone with the Star of David. There is a grave stone for every group of peeps. This one is in Hebrew : )

Oh, drink lots of Vodka! But you already know this, you've been there. Wink

Hey Johnny, Thanks for the tip, but this trip is packed full of stuff that I "need" to get done, namely work. Next stop after Poland is Berlin, then down to Italy, over to Portugal and then I am heading to the SBOM meet in Barcelona on the 27th to hang with Xavi and friends.
Poland is awesome and I really enjoy coming here. I need to get back to Krackow because I missed going into the salt mines the last time I was here. The folks in Poland are super friendly and I have no problems getting around this beautiful country with my 50 Polish word lexicon, just don't ask me to read anything.
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

npbusguy wrote:
Hey Johnny, Thanks for the tip, but this trip is packed full of stuff that I "need" to get done, namely work. Next stop after Poland is Berlin, then down to Italy, over to Portugal and then I am heading to the SBOM meet in Barcelona on the 27th to hang with Xavi and friends.
Poland is awesome and I really enjoy coming here. I need to get back to Krackow because I missed going into the salt mines the last time I was here. The folks in Poland are super friendly and I have no problems getting around this beautiful country with my 50 Polish word lexicon, just don't ask me to read anything.

Yo Neil......Poland is the best. Yesterday in Warsaw, they honored all the fallen during the invasion of Polska. Regardless, anywhere in Poland is a good time. And in my opinion, that country is the gene pool lotto winners!! FOR SURE!! Saw and met some of the hottest girls I have ever come across!!! Oy Vey!!! All these other countries/cities you are visting are also for work? Or fun? Berlin is an awesome city. There are tons of things to do and see there. You will love Barcelona.....again, Beautiful woman. But you are hitched Wink

Have fun and enjoy. I may see you this year at Krissi Hanukkah's shindig??

~ Johnny
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:

Yo Neil......Poland is the best. Yesterday in Warsaw, they honored all the fallen during the invasion of Polska. Regardless, anywhere in Poland is a good time. And in my opinion, that country is the gene pool lotto winners!! FOR SURE!! Saw and met some of the hottest girls I have ever come across!!! Oy Vey!!! All these other countries/cities you are visting are also for work? Or fun? Berlin is an awesome city. There are tons of things to do and see there. You will love Barcelona.....again, Beautiful woman. But you are hitched Wink

Have fun and enjoy. I may see you this year at Krissi Hanukkah's shindig??

~ Johnny

Johnny, I will look for you at the Brigade in November and I am checking into tickets for the Classic/OCTO weekend too.
Yup, my trip is all work if you want to call it that. I have had to spend the past few days with a hot woman from Poznan cruising around the countryside. Hell, I even learned how to drive like a typical crazy Polish driver going between Poznan and Gdansk and back yesterday.

Stay away from the women in the woods - really!
Malina
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so funny to read what you think about my country!! Smile I'm very happy you enjoy that trip, even if you're in Poland only for work. If anyone needs some help in Poland write to me!! I will try to help or contact with somebody who can help Razz It's very usefull to be fan of vw -> you have friends in whole country Smile

big Polish kiss
Malina
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

npbusguy wrote:

Johnny, I will look for you at the Brigade in November and I am checking into tickets for the Classic/OCTO weekend too.
Yup, my trip is all work if you want to call it that. I have had to spend the past few days with a hot woman from Poznan cruising around the countryside. Hell, I even learned how to drive like a typical crazy Polish driver going between Poznan and Gdansk and back yesterday.

Stay away from the women in the woods - really!

Trying to sort out a flight for November. That is one of my favorite shows and Krissi always entertains me with pointing out the locals. Wink Hey, nothing wrong with hangin with Hot Polish hussies! Telling you man, those Eastern European woman are smoking hot! Last year I was like this little kid in a new candy store just straight pervin!!! One day in Krakow the hottest chick was working in this cleaners place. My buddy wanted to get some laundry done cuz they don't have these types of places there. And WOW, the girl behind the counter was by far one of the prettiest girls I have ever encountered. She got a real kick out me. Everyone knows I'm a cartoon character. When I told her I was from LA, stars were circling her eyes. I asked her if she wanted to "defect"! Wink

Enjoy your time there.

Malina - I have been to Poland a few times.
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malina wrote:
It's so funny to read what you think about my country!! Smile I'm very happy you enjoy that trip, even if you're in Poland only for work. If anyone needs some help in Poland write to me!! I will try to help or contact with somebody who can help Razz It's very usefull to be fan of vw -> you have friends in whole country Smile

big Polish kiss
Malina

Malina,

I always have a great time in Poland and I am looking forward to my next trip. Perhaps I will be closer to your town next time so we can visit. My type of work is going to dinner with my clients and visiting their customers, it is very easy work and it is always a good time. My goal is to learn some more Polish, but is is not an easy language for me. I also want to buy a Zuk truck and bring it back to the states - they are very cool, but my clients think I am crazy for wanting such an old workmans car.

Neil
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: