Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast!
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358, 359  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
GarryA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

scvw wrote:
Love the notch Tommy. Diana should have her new one at the Farm along with my bus.

I think you need to clean up that sig line. It is out dated and miss-representative. Very Happy
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

GarryA wrote:
scvw wrote:
Love the notch Tommy. Diana should have her new one at the Farm along with my bus.

I think you need to clean up that sig line. It is out dated and miss-representative. Very Happy

X2
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

zuggbug wrote:
GarryA wrote:
scvw wrote:

X2

Done Wink
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
GarryA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Smile
tlambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

GarryA wrote:
Smile

In your sig line...... Is that like where's Waldo?
madworks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Hey, m new to the air cooled scene but have lived in the Greenville area for the past 11 years. Looking to get info about local clubs and activities, appreciate any direction y'all can point me. Thanks.

JD
Madworks 1980 Vanagon Westy
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=672496&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lazarus_
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

madworks wrote:
Hey, m new to the air cooled scene but have lived in the Greenville area for the past 11 years. Looking to get info about local clubs and activities, appreciate any direction y'all can point me. Thanks.

JD

As you can see we are pretty laid back. We really just meet up at shows/events. We do have 2 chapters. A mid/low and an upstate.I have not been very involved as of late. My kids are at the age where they take up most of my VW time running to soccer matches and theatre events. Some of the members of the upstate chapter get together and ride to shows or hang sometimes. I am looking forward to having a little more VW time this coming season. Hope to see you around.
lowmitsu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Just because it's been a little stagnant in here.
theastronaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

My anti-stagnation post. Started on my '63 Verts about a month ago.

'64 Beetle Sunroof OG Bahama Blue
'63 Beetle Vert
'66 Beetle
'88 Festiva L
'89 Festiva L
'64 Chevy C10
'66 Chevy C10
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Nice work John!!

Love the notch Tommy. Can't wait to see it in person. Let's fast track a get together.

madworks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

scvw wrote:
Let's fast track a get together.

Please keep me in the loop if this is at a local place. I saw that "Cars and Coffee" happened last weekend but I couldn't get out there for that. Looking forward to meeting up with others.
Madworks 1980 Vanagon Westy
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=672496&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lowmitsu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

scvw wrote:
Nice work John!!

Love the notch Tommy. Can't wait to see it in person. Let's fast track a get together.

Hopefully I can have the car shifting better. No long rides until I can get it right. I may possibly have to find another transmission or convert it to a 4 speed. Once my financial situation improves I've be on the hunt for a parts car to get what I need for the repair.
lowmitsu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

And you actually could have seen it in person Saturday..
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Yeah I hate that. I would have stopped by for a bit if I had known about it. Especially since you said you were less then a half mile away. So lets get this gathering organized. I'm ready for a short road trip.

cvallone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Hey Guys! I am looking to move to NC, moving the biz and all www.ClassicVWbugs.com. I found this thread here, trying to get a feel of where the VW scene is, the concentration areas and such. Also, if anyone knows of shops closing up or that need tenants? Please fill me in. Our eyes right now are the Cary, Apex, Holly Springs area. Seems like a lot of folks my way have moved to those locations. But I am open to hear where other spots may be good.

Also looking for good paint shops down there, guys who have worked on the vintage car.

Any info would be great!

Chris Vallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Nice notch Tommy. John, I noticed the two Vert's outside your shop. Very cool, makes me miss my Vert.

Yes we need to get together soon. It's been years now.

Chris, I wish I could help you, but I live in South Carolina and don't know much about the vw scene in NC
cvallone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

zuggbug wrote:
Nice notch Tommy. John, I noticed the two Vert's outside your shop. Very cool, makes me miss my Vert.

Yes we need to get together soon. It's been years now.

Chris, I wish I could help you, but I live in South Carolina and don't know much about the vw scene in NC

How is the scene in SC?

Chris Vallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DerrickfromNC1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

Any info would be great!

Chris Vallone[/quote]

If you relocate to the area in NC you mentioned you will be within 2-5hrs drive of a lot of nice East coast VW shows:
IVWA Farmington, NC
BugOuts Petersburg VA
Transporter show, Charlotte, NC
VW Drag Night, Orangeburg, SC
Circle Yer Wagons, near Knoxsville, TN

plus at least 5-7 more smaller shows I can think of.

Good Luck
Lazarus_
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

I agree with a get together. Let's make it happen and post it on the thread so some of these others can drop in and introduce themselves.
theastronaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Southern Integrity Aircoolers new club in the southeast! Reply with quote

I'm in for a meet!

'64 Beetle Sunroof OG Bahama Blue
'63 Beetle Vert
'66 Beetle
'88 Festiva L
'89 Festiva L
'64 Chevy C10
'66 Chevy C10
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358, 359  Next
Jump to:
Page 357 of 359

Jump to: