Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brooke Carr - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: german tin
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 06, 2011
rvrbumz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Brooke Carr aka German Tin VW bro, where's the parts?? Reply with quote

Here is the message I left with Brooke 2 weeks ago.....regarding parts that were paid for on 2/11/2011.

Brooke,
You never answer the phone + your message mailbox is full.
What is the status on my 1965 Bus rear hatch hinge assembly and tension rod assembly I paid for in full on 2/11/2011??

How am I supposed to read your mind if I can never get a hold of you via phone or email.....Can you take a moment to update me?

Thanks, rvrbumz

Please just send my parts....I can't continue my build without them. or, refund my money so I can move on. Thanks!
mr.-aircooled123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: that sounds just like BROOKE...! Reply with quote

....yepp- that sounds just like BROOKE!!
Probably the parts are sold doubled!!
He needs money now, he became Daddy!! Wink

He wants others to behave soooo correctly but himself he is the biggest crook!! Rolling Eyes

To whoom outhere did he sell now the beryl bug convertible on which i did a deposit??
I just want to know if it is sold to somebody else by now or if BROOKE just ripped me off!?
ze-bulli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: my engine my money Reply with quote

impossible to reply?

hey man I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!
rvrbumz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: I WANT MY $$$ REFUNDED /// STILL NO ACTION FROM BROOKE Reply with quote

VW friends, please help! If anyone knows Brooke Carr (samba user German Tin) or knows how to reach him, please tell him to refund my $$$ for the '65 Bus he supposedly was parting out (the rear hatch parts I NEVER received since February)

I don't care how NICE of a guy this dude is...how hard he works by himself...how damn busy he gets...what the weather is like this time of year...or how bad the flu was.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR! A FEW OF US HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN RIPPED OFF!! MY $60 IS JUST AS SCARCE AND VITAL AS THE OTHERS OUT THERE! PLEASE PUT THE PRESSURE ON HIM TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH A FEW OF US; THE FEW HE REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE, CALL, EMAIL OR RECTIFY THE PROBLEM!

Boycott Brooke Carr's listings until he pulls his head out of his A$$ and makes things right!
ze-bulli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: 912 engine bought from him in september 2009 Reply with quote

bought a tky 912 engine from Brook ( Tennesee Bristol ) in September 2009
- did not get my engine sent until today
-did not get my 2700 euros refunded until yet

-i offered him to sent my engine as it is
- i helped him in organising missing parts

BUT LOOK what he is doing now :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ink:top:en

i found my paid engine i waited for nearly two years now on ebay.....thats the way he do!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbeliveable!
mr.-aircooled123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: go to the police or the american embassy in austria!!! Reply with quote

Hi,

that's really rotten from that guy!! You are talking from about $ 3500,- he srewed you over!!! Shocked
Thats probably about 3-4 month salary he earns usually!!!

I just can tell you to go to the american embassy in austria and ask for help and try to blame him as a crook!!! Evil or Very Mad
That's criminal and needs to be persecuted by the police!!!

Or spent the money on a flight and visit him at his homeplace with the local police!!

GOOD LUCK- AND TELL US WHAT OR IF SOMETHING HAPPENS!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: 912 engine bought from him in september 2009 Reply with quote

ze-bulli wrote:
BUT LOOK what he is doing now :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ink:top:en

i found my paid engine i waited for nearly two years now on ebay.....thats the way he do!!!!!!!!!!!! unbeliveable!

He was selling your engine in order to send your money back.
He told both of us this fact via email.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Siamese Oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication. Another well done transaction. Thanks. A+++
rvrbumz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Huh?? Great Comms & A+++ !! from Thailand??? Reply with quote

Now 'aint this a geographical oddity? I can't get Brooke Carr to answer my phone call, email, Paypal inquiry, .....but yet allegedly Siamese Oval from Thailand can ?!!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! BROOKE! You still owe me $60 bucks. Don't think I have conveniently forgotten....

Samba members be aware Brooke, username "German Tin" is selectively ripping some people off, while others apparently receive their goods!

BEWARE OF BROOKE CARR and his GERMAN TIN listings!

Sincerely, rvrbumz in Arizona
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email about your issue earlier today.

Let me know if he responds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seller is banned until his current issues are resolved.

The largest issue being the engine refund problem from ze-bulli, which I believe has been going on for over a year.
ze-bulli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: 912 engine / Refund Reply with quote

Hello Brook!

just to ask you how you mean that in your mails you wrote that you are not ignoring my phonecalls or emails or other options by me to get my engine or my money refunded. Your wrote you bring the engine to the port several times but never done it.

You TOOK 3500 $ ( 2700 euros ) from me for a offered TKEY PORSCHE 912 engine ( which is unfinished untilt yet!)Two years ago and i did not get my engine or any euro refunded until yet!
is this your way to solve your problems/moneyproblems to cheat other peoples taking their money?
You cancelled all your adds you give up your account as GERMAN TIN, you are not answering my emails, dont take my phonecalls, you are not interested in solving this problem anyway in good way.

if this is not ignoring tell me what it is...........

maybe you have another account now on the samba.com!
.....and the cheat goes on.

guys take care of those Person Brook Carr!!
living in BRISTOL TENNESSEE.
Bill271
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody needs to get rid of this brooke guy, get him away from the vw community
GregsRestorations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Brooke Carr [email protected] Reply with quote

Brooke the Crook is still at it on the landcruiser pages selling parts now. He has now switched over to selling Landcruiser parts. Seemed like a decent guy but as soon as he has your money the communication is very limited. Do not pay this guy paypal "family & friends." I'm just adding to the page to hope help people in the future. In early 2022 I paid Brooke around $2k for body panels and was supposed to help ship, never happened and gave excuses on why he couldn't get shipping. So I decided to go pickup the parts myself if we did a larger order and paid him another $3k in December of 2022. Life got in the way and one shipper failed on me and Brooke didn't seem to mind the parts sitting around i guess. I messaged Brooke in April of 2023 and told him I finally got someone to pickup the large order of parts. Very little response from Brooke and now seemed like I was bothering him, doesnt answer calls, and says his day job is too busy while posting hourly sellingparts on facebook. Gave him a few weeks heads up and moved our shipment around his schedule. After my transportation guy headed south he pretty much canceled on us. I beleve Brooke sold my parts and needed time to gather more and caught him with his pants down. I asked for a refund and he tells me I'll get my money when he sells my parts. Blocks me on social media ans tells me i better not post anything about it. Won't let me pickup my parts or give me my money back. Such a great buisness man! Only problem is I'm not backing down.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: