Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Barndoor Mafia - [email protected] - Johnny
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Barndoor Mafia
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 30, 2023
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Barndoor Mafia - [email protected] - Johnny Reply with quote

I searched the forum and couldn't believe this guy doesn't have any feedback. Johnny is a great buyer and seller. Great communication, fast shipping, quick payment.

Just the other day I ordered a #3 (quarter pounder with cheese combo) and he supersized the order without charging me extra!

Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought, sold, and traded with Johnny a number of times over the years and have had good luck.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
I've bought, sold, and traded with Johnny a number of times over the years and have had good luck.

I've bought, sold, and traded with Johnny countless times over the years and I've always gotten the far better end of the deal. He usually ends up stirring in a pool of his tears but that's just because he's a sissy lala. You know what I mean, right?

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
markm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUCIOBATISTI wrote:
campingbox wrote:

I've bought, sold, and traded with Johnny countless times over the years and I've always gotten the far better end of the deal. He usually ends up stirring in a pool of his tears but that's just because he's a sissy lala. You know what I mean, right?

X2! Juanito is a very cool cholo, He used to be the double for Poncherello in the old Chips series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a copy of "The Pianist" with French subtitles from Johnny. He burnt it right away and send it to me with Luftwaffe Air Priority! Thanks a lot!! Cool

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had another successful transaction with Johnny.

I had lost a few black socks leaving me with several singles, so I called Johnny. I explained the situation and instead of selling me new black socks he suggested that I simply pair up the single socks I had. While he missed out on a sale, this saved me a lot of money.

Thanks again Johnny.
volksfahrer.nl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anchovy wrote:
I had another successful transaction with Johnny.

I had lost a few black socks leaving me with several singles, so I called Johnny. I explained the situation and instead of selling me new black socks he suggested that I simply pair up the single socks I had. While he missed out on a sale, this saved me a lot of money.

Thanks again Johnny.

LOL!
No really! Out loud!

66 panel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny traded me some fruit he smuggled in from Mexico for some parts for his bay window westy. The transaction went smooth and I appreciated the adorable gift wrapping he included for free. There is no way I can say with 100% certainty that the fruit caused my gastrointestinal problems so I won't try to pin that on him. Thanks again Johnny and best of luck on your world tour.
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. More contraband to come. OKAY!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splithighroofbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great seller. I bought barndoor taillight , perfect taillight Very Happy
delx23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEST !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mw333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Barndoor Mafia - [email protected] - Johnny Reply with quote

I am very pleased with my purchase from Johnny.
Easy transaction, described well with
a good picture and fast shipping.
Thank You Johnny!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: