Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Paul Wright - Scammer
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
finentertainment@hotmail.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Paul Wright - Scammer Reply with quote

Paul Wright Ph.D.
Mladoticka 803/10
16000 Prague 6
Czech Republic

This guy owes me $2,500 or a red crewcab bus.
Any information would be appreciated. He advertises on the Samba. His business is Wright Warehouse Inc.
Thank You.
wgargan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

how did he get the bus without sending you money?
lc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

I did not get the bus after sending a deposit for shipping.
wgargan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:51 am    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

o.k. i got it i thought it was the other way around. sorry i hope you find this guy
lc
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

shouldnt you pay the shipping company the money for shipping? i've only paid the consigner the full amount for overseas transport when the bus is off the docks in the states.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

Hindsight and it being my first transaction, I relied on honesty and thought I had done enough research. If anything is good about it, it was only a deposit and not the full amount.
wgargan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

i hope it works out for you.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

if there are people out there that are going to screw the unsuspecting, most times, they'll get away with it. live and learn. i've bought and sold lots of vehicles, only had one problem myself with a dishonest seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1961bluebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

Hi. I¦m from Czech Republic. I don¦t know Mr. Wright personally, but I can try to contact him if you want me to-it will be easier for me as I live here. My e-mail is [email protected].

Jan
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1961bluebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Paul Wright-SCAM Reply with quote

I asked my friend for contacts on P. Wright. His cell phone is 00420 607 272 874

His home phone is 00420 235 301 593

Hope this helps.

Jan
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adyjoad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's ancient history but did anyone have any luck persuing Paul Wright. I got ripped by him and have waited two years for the uk police and the british embassy to do something to no avail so I'm going to pay him a visit. Any info would be greatly recieved
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this man is a total BASTARD ! , he tried ripping me off for £2,500 on a 21 windows samba , i did get my cash back but apparently he had sold the van over a year ago !!!! , he was giving me excuses that his mother had died ( i wouldnt tempt fate ) the man is sick, i suggest going to visit him or paying someone to sort this out , we were going to give him a visit but like i say i got my cash back in full and a bit extra ...but apparently i was the only one to get it back according to a u.k. fraud squad , people are on to him, that i can assure you

www.vwrelics.co.uk
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

months ago i put a picture of this scammers passport for all to see on here !!! someone sent me it so i thought the world should see it, if you see the man, stick a firework up his arse for me !!, thanks Laughing
adyjoad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One air bomb repeater primed and ready. Anyone else??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: