Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pali view - [email protected] - Walt
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Pali View
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
2Dokas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:19 am    Post subject: pali view - [email protected] - Walt Reply with quote

Bought some oval bumper brackets. Great communication, packed well, tracking number and on time. Great, thanks
raindog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: pali view - [email protected] - Walt Reply with quote

I bought some NOS parts and decals from Walt. Great communication, package arrived very quickly, and the parts are beautiful. Plus his prices are really fair. Stand up guy, and I’d be happy to buy from him again.
timluck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: pali view - [email protected] - Walt Reply with quote

Just received a clock I purchased from this seller. Walt was quick to respond, friendly, and shipped the clock fast. The clock was packed well to protect it and it arrived in perfect condition. This was an easy transaction from beginning to end and I will gladly buy from Walt again.
Yellowbug1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: pali view - [email protected] - Walt Reply with quote

Walt was fantastic! Sent my labels very quickly and his communication is great! Perfect seller!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: