Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ricardo Valencia - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ricardo Valencia
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 27, 2012
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Ricardo Valencia - [email protected] Reply with quote

has anybody bought anything from Ricardo Valencia Tapia ,the one with all the goodies for the oval bugs,from Mexico City,20 days after payment has passed and still no item.This guy is making it look bad for, viva la raza .

Moderator note:
This person has a lot of complaints about very long delivery times for parts and often poor communication when shipments are delayed or lost or once payment has been made. Read the thread for more information and buy at your own risk.

Link to ads
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Ricardo+Valencia

Old email
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ricardo Valencia
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya te dije que tu paquete fue enviado!!!, si eres conflictivo , pues que mal plan por ti, al fin latino!!!! alla tu, no trates de desprestigiar a nadie por este medio, y ocupa tu tiempo en algo positivo , AL UNICO QUE DESPRESTIGIAS ES A TI MISMO!!!
Todos nuestros compradores a nivel mundial, tienen sus partes.
Checa tu servicio postal, tu envio fue hecho este es tu numero de tracking:RM002608828MX
Si querias que te llegara en dos dias , hubieras preguntado para cotizarte por DHL, FEDEX o UPS...
Nuestro servicio postal es bastante eficiente aunque mas lento que otros, asi que relajate y espera tus partes.
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to get aggressive I paid you very quickly with paypal you reply late I bought parts from Australia ,and received them quicker than 20 days,Ypu didnt even offer if I want it 2 day service like you say in your reply.Trust I would off taking it.please send my parts ,so I can continue ,and put this nightmare behind.thankyou
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incredible with Mexico postal service 23 days passed and still no package,
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matter has been resolved thankyou Mr.Valencia
ScottDoonan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: ii Reply with quote

no

Last edited by ScottDoonan on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
urgemexico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Satisfied customer from Yucatan, Mexico Reply with quote

I just bought a NOS wolfsburg wooden shift knob and a center arm rest from Ricardo Valencia, altough shipping was slow, I received my stuff perfectly packed and exactly as descibed. Ricardo had excellent communication and I am sure we will do business again. Muchas gracias Rick!
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=594366
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=589321
Saludos desde Merida, Yucatan!
(o\ ! /o) Jorge A. Martinez Lara
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
urgemexico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER BEWARE AND DONT TRUST HIM OR HIS P Reply with quote

Hello Scott Doonan, correct me if I´m wrong, the add said the seller wasn´t sure about being an original part, right? Jorge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: been 11 days and waiting Reply with quote

been a while and havent gotten anything in the mail, not like he's shipping it from iraq, common man i sent the money th esecond you asked for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
costa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a lot of parts from Ricardo Valencia and they all arrived to me safe and sound, from Mexico to Hawaii. these are some of the parts i got from Ricardo, i got a black 12 volt loria ash tray radio, nos red front turn signals, horn button thermometer and a vw bubble head key chain. the reason it takes long to receive parts is because its cheaper to ship it slowly which is done to save the buyer money. if you want your parts faster, just ask (its going to cost more). if you did'nt ask for your parts to be shipped faster then thats your fault for not asking, if you did not ask then dont complain. i recamend Ricardo Valencia to everybody i know and i aint got no complaints what so ever.

mahalo brahdah Ricardo.
Sepi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been waiting runningboard moldings now about two months. Money has been received there, says PayPal. I have been suspicious, since nothing seems to happen, even I did an inquiry about a month ago. ... manana ...

Sepi
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been there
Sepi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in a hurry to get those moldings, but responding just a simple info when something was shipped via so and so could be polite action from him. If Ricardo is still in business, I wouln't recommend his services to anybody and if he is not, the reason is his way to do his busines.
Now I still want to believe something is on the way propably delayed by some unexpected reason. Money was received (and maybe used) within a days... Confused

Has anybody heard about him lately? Is he still alive, not to blame too late?
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at his stuff for sale...He had something I was interested in but after reading this thread my interest was nixed
costa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6Kabrio7 wrote:
I was looking at his stuff for sale...He had something I was interested in but after reading this thread my interest was nixed

did you read my reply to this thread.
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

costa wrote:
6Kabrio7 wrote:

did you read my reply to this thread.
yes I did and there is more negative feedback than good. If he does not ship promptly I have no interest in him. I already had that problem with BFY and learned from it.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator note:
I did some clean up in this thread as the various points about shipping promptly were made.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sepi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I payed just 125 USD and keep myself still lucky, as he wasn't selling me a radio, Judson or something else... But anyway I would rather make a donation to some honest charity than give free funds for conmen...
Frota
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portuguese below / Português abaixo:

I´d like to register my positive feedback to the seller Ricardo Valencia. I bought with him a pair of Hella taillights for the 1303 Beetle and was very well attended. The money was transferred on October 10th by Western Union. A few days after, Ricardo sent me a message confirming the shippment and the tracking number. As I asked for the cheaper shippment, I had to wait about 10-15 days to recieve the product (from Mexico to Rio de Janeiro), but it was the regular delivery time, absolutely no problem about that. If I wanted it faster, obviously I´ve had to pay much more. I´m very satisfied and recommend this seller to all the Samba comunity.

Regards from Brazil,
Thelmo Frota.

Eu gostaria de registrar meu retorno positivo para o vendedor Ricardo Valencia. Comprei com ele um par de lanternas Hella para o Fusca 1303 e fui muito bem atendido. O dinheiro foi transferido em 10 de Outubro pela Western Union. Poucos dias depois, Ricardo enviou-me uma mensagem confirmando o envio e o número de rastreio. Como eu pedi pelo envio mais barato, tive que esperar cerca de 10-15 dias para receber o produto (do México para o Rio de Janeiro), mas este foi o tempo normal de entrega, absolutamente nenhum problema quanto a isso. Se eu quisesse mais rápido, obviamente teria que pagar muito mais. Estou muito satisfeito e recomendo este vendedor para toda a comunidade Samba.

Saudações do Brasil,
Thelmo Frota.
neoghio
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an Empi Steering wheel from him on September 4 2008. Today is November 13 and I still have not received my steering wheel! The first few emails he replied not to worry that they were shipped insured. Next email I sent he replied "WOW I'm out of the country I'll resolve this when I get back on wendsday. It's been over a week since then and I've recieved No email. I have emailed over and over that I want my steering wheel, tracking information stating that it was shipped or a refund. I have recieved nothing but to be ignored. Then I happend to find that the steering wheel that I purchesed was relisted four days after I Bought it!!! http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=625182 HOW COULD YOU SHIP IT IF ITS STILL FOR SALE!!!
I've tried to email you over and over. I don't like being scamed.
I want my money rufunded by Paypal imediatly or a tracking number showing that indeed you did ship the steering wheel. $300 plus $70 shipping.
For $70 shipping it had to have insurance. Maked a claim and refund my money.
-1969 Ghia coupe (under construction)
-1970 Ghia coupe (under construction)
www.slowriders.net
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: