Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ricardo Valencia - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ricardo Valencia
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 27, 2012
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to update the now FOUR month wait on parts with NO response at all, Ricardo must have seen my post and decided to finally make a verbal appearance by saying he will refund my $245-, well to this day I have not heard from him at all only through his post here stating he's gong to issue a refund, he never emailed me to tell me this nor have I gotten a refund.
ffastr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: PayPal Reply with quote

I was negligent in doing my due diligence and purchased an item from Ricardo without checking his feedback. After reviewing Ricardo's feedback, I immediately opened a claim with PayPal for my protection. Ricardo was extremely responsive until I mentioned my concerns and that PayPal would not release any funds until I received a valid tracking number for my merchandise. I also advised Ricardo to contact PayPal himself in an effort to resolve our issues at hand. I have sent several emails to Ricardo and it appears that he has placed me on ignore. I will stay in touch with PayPal to ensure that I don't lose my money. In all fairness, If Ricardo re-appears and gives me the great service that I am accustomed to receiving on The Samba, I will be happy to report that as well. Until then I will patiently await his reply.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ffastr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Refund Reply with quote

Ricardo was responsive to my threat of contacting Everett to remove him from The Samba and immediately refunded my money. Everett holds the big stick with Ricardo and he responds quickly when threatened with removal from the site. Buyers beware.... Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwbeck3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Feed back on Ricardo Reply with quote

I did order a bunch of stuff from Ricardo, although it did take some time, everything came in. During the shippment the door sills did get bent up, so I emailed Ricardo about the bent door sills and he sent me a purfect new set yesterday at no cost.
I know that the mail maybe very slow in Mexico, but I would deal with Ricardo again.
Very Happy
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its been over r4 months now and ricardo posted here that he will finally refund my money BUUUUUTTT nada,!! no email from him no refund no nothing, just words on the samba but not too the buyer me, wow what a loser come on in four months if the parts haven't gotten here at least should refund the money whats this gonna take
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm Post subject: Re: ripped of by ricardo valencia Reply with quote Report this post to Moderator/Admin.
Hello,

I opened a claim more than a month ago, and finally my refund comes this weekend, then IŽll send your full refund, I understand perfectly your frustartion because I have been in the same situation.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Rick

STILL NO REFUND ALMOST 1 MONTH LATER NO REFUND AS HE STATED!!
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm Post subject: Re: ripped of by ricardo valencia Reply with quote Report this post to Moderator/Admin.
Hello,

I opened a claim more than a month ago, and finally my refund comes this weekend, then IŽll send your full refund, I understand perfectly your frustartion because I have been in the same situation.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Rick

IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS IT WILL HAVE BEEN 6 MONTHS THAT RICARDO TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE PARTS AND NEVER SENT THEM ON OCTOBER 16TH HE STATED ON THIS FORUM NOT TO ME BUT ONLY ON THIS FORUM THAT WE WOULD REFUND MY MONEY SHORTLY WELL WELL OVER A MONTH AND NOTHING AGAIN IT WILL SIX MONTHS IN A FEW DAYS THAT HE HAS HAD MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
luismejia75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for me, good shipping, good parts, good service. Deal with Rick anytime near!!!!

Thanks rick!!! best wishes
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: gong on seven months Reply with quote

well, still never got even 1 response from Rick Valencia as to why in more than 6 and a half months he refuses to contact me or issue a refund of my $245, not even one email to explain why he won't give me back my money. he posted here a few months back that he was refunded from the mexican postal system and was gong to give me back my money but to this date he not only hasn't done so but never even bothered to email me at all, I seriously warn anyone to do businees with him I really believe that getting what you pay for in a reasonable amount of time is the exception and not the rule with this guy.
Mack8743
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is he alowed to keep selling here if he id doing people like that
Luftschmied
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody

I had a very bad bargain with this guy, ricardo valencia!

I bought an ashtray Radio Loria beige for 240$ ( http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=723992 )
unfortunately I received an rotten and not functional radio ( http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=723559 ) value 180$

I asked him several times to send me the correct radio, without any success

This Guy will not send the full refund before I resend him this rotten radio(I don't trust him anymore), nor does he want refund the difference of 60$.

Moreover, he does not answer any e mail from me and this Story takes more than 2 Month...
Luftschmied
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Ricardo Valencia Reply with quote

No response when requested by the Administrator.

Very poor and spinelessly vendor!!

Keep distance from this seller.
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy 2 items only 1 deliver and now no email response Reply with quote

Lippi wrote:
Ariandi wrote:
hi everyone just becareful if you want to buy the parts from Ricardo Valencia
i bought
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=834001 yes its delivered
but the second items (2 set of)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1120049 total 310$ never deliver, i sent email many times and he just prommises to check the post office and now never response my email.

please moderator note this, i can show you my email and my 310$ just sent for nothing, i sent the money March 30th 2011 use paypal, cant complain due the limit of time. thanks alot RICK
Rian

With me happened exactly the same: the first negotiation was ok, all products delivered without a problem. On the second one I’ve got a surprise.
And the worst part is that Ricardo Valencia keeps all his adds available, so he can sell the same product twice or three times...

Completely I don't understand, Why this Ricardo Evil Valencia, and he still can sell many parts in here, why thesamba can't do anything? I believe the are some bad cases of him, it can make thesamba Bad image, almost 10 months from I've sent the money and no refund at all. And no one in here (administrator) could block his advertisement .... Unbelievable
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lippi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luftschmied wrote:
Hi everybody

I had a very bad bargain with this guy, ricardo valencia!

I bought an ashtray Radio Loria beige for 240$ ( http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=723992 )
unfortunately I received an rotten and not functional radio ( http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=723559 ) value 180$

I asked him several times to send me the correct radio, without any success

This Guy will not send the full refund before I resend him this rotten radio(I don't trust him anymore), nor does he want refund the difference of 60$.

Moreover, he does not answer any e mail from me and this Story takes more than 2 Month...

Mother fu****!!! he "sold" me that $180 ashtray radio on 2010 and it never arrived.... Stop negotiating with him!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vochus56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: asking for some stuff that is for sale from Ricardo Reply with quote

Hello, time ago i wish to purchase some stuff from Ricardo, and sent a few mails to know details, condition for a couple of ashtray radios, if they are complete, or if they are working, any kind of damage?, but, never get the info or any word about, im living in Mexico too, i think something is wrong so, i will be away to avoid any trouble, or problem, scamm....my though
Pifey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everetbb. I very much respect your opinion, and understand what you go through from day to day. But after all this drama, can't you just get rid of repeated questionable sellers? It's not worth your time or anybody elses. This is mostly a clean site, And while it's a community effort, It's also a tight knit community. All should be allowed a chance, as well as the Ceartaintyof the doubt.... but this has gone one for years now..............
55oval geek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have deal with ricardo in the pass i have never had a problem
avus2000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

after reading all this "ambivalent" feed-back concerning Ricardo Valencia on thesamba.com, I was very unsecure if I should do business with this guy.

Here is my actual experience:
We sent several emails before I ordered one of those wooden shift knobs - he always answered quickly, correctly and he assured to be a serious seller when I confrontated him with the statements here.

So I decided to give it a try and bought a NOS wolfsburg wooden shift knob. As he told me before, shipping to Germany could last a while, the item arrived after six weeks, maybe because of clearing the goods for import etc.

Conclusion: I received my shift knob perfectly packed and exactly as descibed. We had a good communication and maybe we will do business again.

Smile Thanks Rick!
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad well it's now been nine months and four days since Ricardo Valencia accepted my payment of $245- for 8 gray hubcaps I only got 1 response saying they must have gotten lost and he will send another 8 caps well again to this day over NINE months later no emails from him, no response from my emails to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS DISGUSTING AND I ONLY WISH HE WOULD OFFER ME CREDIT OR JUST SOMETHING BUT NOT EVEN ONE RESPONSE !!!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email about the above.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: