Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stoney Hawk - [email protected] - Steve Sanchez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stoney Hawk
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazetguy wrote:
Quote:
It appears that Steve is a busy guy. it took him a little while to ship it but the price was quite fair , the part was nice and it was well packaged..... I would buy from him again.

i agree. it is pretty clear through Steve's posts here that he seems to travel a lot and "rescues" a lot of busses. that takes time on top of other daily things. while i was a little concerned about the time it took for the part to arrive (i paid on 2/27, part was shipped on 3/18 ), and after a "can you tell me if the part was shipped yet" email went unanswered, the part i bought arrived well packaged and was as described/pictured in the ad. all in all, i would buy from Steve again.

If he does travel that much he should be up front and tell people that. His communication with buyers is one of the weakest I delt with on this site. I was told numerous times my item was shipped when it wasn't and was told he was "real busy" but was posting pics of improvements he had made to his buses in the "what did you do for your bus today" thread while ignoring my emails.

Granted, I did get the part I bought but I'd never send him money again or recommend him to anyone else. At all.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
163bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought suicide knob and clutch cable. Did not recieve parts. Has not answered emails. Dispute opened with paypal and american express. Really wanted that cool suicide knob,oh well. Peace be with you Steve.
Goodfellow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paid for dove blue rear bus apron on march 18 and havent recieved it. I have called and emailed numerous times and got no responce Sad

Please send my apron! 405 517-4809

jason goodfellow
oklahoma city ok
Goodfellow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recieved my apron yesterday, thank you. Surprised
eaton3420
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaton3420 wrote:
I purchased a $50 hitch from Steve on March 22nd(3 weeks ago). Still no hitch. I have emailed him countless times and the only response I got was with his payment information. I keep calling and his voicemail is full. At this point I just want my $50 back so I can buy a hitch from someone else. If you need a part quick, I would not recommend. I won't deal with this guy again. Sorry Steve. Communication is very important to me. A reassurance isn't much to ask for.

eaton3420

well its been over 2 months and still no hitch. extremely disappointed

eaton3420
vdouglu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've emailed him many times, NOT ONE reply? Its been months! paid right away through paypal, never heard a thing! I had to open a paypal dispute, I'm still trying to get my money back. I'm sorry, but if you read this thread, this guy is a dirt bag, or at least thats his excuse. Taking someones money and not giving them their parts, is a crime! Its not called Flaking Out, its called Theft. I would like my money, or my parts, I don't care and I guess you don't either. Buyer Beware!
Stoney Hawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys divorce has ripped apart my life and i have taken a long leave of absence from the internet.i really have no excuses for my lack of communication but im very interested in resolving all of my bad business.if i have some parts that i owe somebody please PM me and let me know if you would like a refund or the parts shipped. i do sincerely apologize...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy with my transaction with Steve. Parts were delivered cross-country to me in less than 3 days, and at a fair price.
vdouglu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grim reaper wrote:
sorry guys divorce has ripped apart my life and i have taken a long leave of absence from the internet.i really have no excuses for my lack of communication but im very interested in resolving all of my bad business.if i have some parts that i owe somebody please PM me and let me know if you would like a refund or the parts shipped. i do sincerely apologize...

Whats up? You have plenty of time to find and fix buses but you can't reply to my emails? You posted many times recently but can't reply or refund my money? You shipped other people parts? why not mine? I've PM-ed you a few times and NO reply? I sent you all the information on the Paypal transfer, dates, times, amounts!!!! and no reply. How long does it take to Refund money on Paypal? a lot shorter that it does to post in here. So what are you waiting for? Oh you are getting divorced? your life is ripped apart? We'll you are ripping me off! NO EXCUSES? I'll keep trying until this is resolved. Come on guys? What I'm I suppose to do? Just get ripped off? Maybe you should change your screen name to the grim ripoff!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vdouglu wrote:
grim reaper wrote:

Whats up? You have plenty of time to find and fix buses but you can't reply to my emails? You posted many times recently but can't reply or refund my money? You shipped other people parts? why not mine? I've PM-ed you a few times and NO reply? I sent you all the information on the Paypal transfer, dates, times, amounts!!!! and no reply. How long does it take to Refund money on Paypal? a lot shorter that it does to post in here. So what are you waiting for? Oh you are getting divorced? your life is ripped apart? We'll you are ripping me off! NO EXCUSES? I'll keep trying until this is resolved. Come on guys? What I'm I suppose to do? Just get ripped off? Maybe you should change your screen name to the grim ripoff!

File a claim with Paypal though it might be too late.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to the complaint above, I received a separate complaint to my email. As this has occurred in the past, the ads from this seller has been deactivated as a precaution pending the resolution of both complaints.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:

File a claim with Paypal though it might be too late.

PayPal only covers you for 45 days from date of payment.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/C...ileDispute
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Grim Reaper Steve Sanchez, Bad seller Beware Reply with quote

Purchase a Lemmerz Crow Feet but did not recived the item.
Try to send him email but completly ignores me!
what ever his excuse is its all made up, He has been using Samba as a Money tree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him yesterday on behalf of the 2 people above.

I deactivated all of his ads as well as he is not responding to people with complaints but has logged into the site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Rolling Eyes That'll learn me to read this forum FIRST. Embarassed
ekimikem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, reading your feedback is disturbing to me, it's time for you to stop hiding and square up with these people either by sending them the parts they purchased or refunding their money.

Regardless of your personal circumstances there really isn't an excuse for not following through which you've had more than enough time to do.

While you may show little regard to someone far away keep in mind that there is a local VW community watching your actions as well. At this point I am inclined to think that you are still capable of making this right but if something doesn't change soon my mind will.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'm squarely on the predators list of prey. Money paid, no response to emails, no parts, etc, etc, etc.

This thread clearly illustrates that he's full of excuses, but there's not a single reason for any of his crap.

I didn't lose much, but it's a matter of principle - and maybe that's where he fell off the track, he has no principles.

.....or integrity

.....or fortitude

.....or conscience

.....or sense of obligation

.....or balls
kcastunigard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the list of people that didn't receive any response or the item they paid for from this seller... I usually wait the full 45days to file a complaint with PayPal but after reading this and receiving the same treatment as other people have I've been left with no choice... Rolling Eyes
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=813108
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything so he has been banned pending a clear up of all his outstanding complaints.

Please post here if you hear anything or get a refund.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I haven't heard anything so he has been banned pending a clear up of all his outstanding complaints.

Please post here if you hear anything or get a refund.

Interests: refunds LOL!

Bravo, Everett.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: