Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stoney Hawk - [email protected] - Steve Sanchez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stoney Hawk
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
EverettB wrote:
I haven't heard anything so he has been banned pending a clear up of all his outstanding complaints.

Please post here if you hear anything or get a refund.

Interests: refunds LOL!

I did see that in his profile.

His Classifieds signature says
Quote:
sorry if i burnt you in the past.im currently on a road to recovery.please PM me if i owe you parts or a refund.

He cannot be PM'd since he is now banned so email.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that everyone was jumping on my ass when I called Steve out over a year ago. Maybe he can still make this right, but it's too bad no one seemed to heed the warnings about him.

Steve, I am sorry to hear about your divorce, I would not wish that on anyone, and unfortunately your kids will suffer the most. Do what it takes to make this right.
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should've checked his feedback and didn't. My mistake. BUT, that doesn't absolve him of his responsibility.

Yet another e-mail goes ignored. I'm shocked. Rolling Eyes
kcastunigard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had PayPal decide in my favor but it doesn't do me any good because he doesn't have any money in his PayPal account!!! So Steve now goes on with my money and everybody elses on here. Hopefully everybody on thesamba reads this and understands who this cat is and refuses to do any kind of business with him. Any PNW shows coming up where he could be selling??
ryanrcs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I am dissapointed about the transaction with Steve he made it right and sent me my $50 back through paypal. Hopefully he will do the same for everyone else. Thanks
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: paypal dispute Reply with quote

I had not received my two ap wheels from steve since the classic weekend, so I did a paypal.com dispute. he called me the following day concerned and asked me to end the dispute so he had the money to send my two wheels. I told him no problem, ended the dispute, and still have no wheels! have emailed him, called and left messages, and texted as well. if your reading this steve, hope you make good on your offer and your word, and get the wheels shipped to so cal like you said you would. Evil or Very Mad
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steve, I have that black & white beetle wheel from Mikee. If you want it brought to Yakima to hand off to you or someone else from Spokane drop me an email at [email protected].
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve has been emailing me saying he is contacting people to clear things up so you may want to try emailing him again.

He didn't realize he could still read the site even though he was banned so he may not seen some of the more recent complaints. I did relay them to him though.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kcastunigard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my item yesterday from Steve so I no longer have any issue with him. Hopefully everybody else will follow suit from here on out.
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received a refund.

If you read this Steve, thank you.

As for the e-mails I sent you, well..................some things bring out the worst side of me.

You stepped up and made it right. That's all anyone can ask a man to do.

Thanks again.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: text Reply with quote

I received a text from him this morning, he said he would ship my two ap wheels off on monday. I will see if they turn up this week, and leave feedback as soon as they do. Evil or Very Mad
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Steve Sanchez "aka" Grim Reaper Reply with quote

Still awaiting for a incomplete Refund, Steve refuse to refund one hundred precent. He thinks that the PayPal fee is part of my refund.!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve Sanchez "aka" Grim Reaper Reply with quote

RSR wrote:
Still awaiting for a incomplete Refund, Steve refuse to refund one hundred precent. He thinks that the PayPal fee is part of my refund.!

If he uses the "refund" button on the Paypal payment it will refund the Paypal fees to him. If it's over the time limit to issue a refund through Paypal I would ask him to cover the fees and send the full amount PLUS the fees you will incur for accepting his payment. That is assuming it's his fault for not shipping the item(s) in a timely manner.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Steve Sanchez "aka" Grim Reaper Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
RSR wrote:

If he uses the "refund" button on the Paypal payment it will refund the Paypal fees to him. If it's over the time limit to issue a refund through Paypal I would ask him to cover the fees and send the full amount PLUS the fees you will incur for accepting his payment. That is assuming it's his fault for not shipping the item(s) in a timely manner.

seems pretty probable.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Steve Sanchez "aka" Grim Reaper Reply with quote

Finally Steve paid me my incomplete refund,! it took me to file a Claim tru PayPal and to get his account shut down and also place a complaint with The Samba with the support with Everet Barnes to banned him from selling in the VW community.! Steve Sanchez has refunded my money and this chapter and issue has been resolved Finally.! Thank You again Everett Barnes for all your help and support in getting my money back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdouglu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He emailed me a month ago. He ask for me to send him a request for money, which I did that day. "I'll send the money right over" NEVER heard another thing. Still a scumbag thief in my book.
Stoney Hawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to all for the headache i may have caused. I never had any intentions of ripping people off nor am i a thief I just didn't have a clear head but that is no excuse for the lack of communication.I know some took longer than others but refunds have been issued and parts have been shipped out (Doug your check is in the mail and should be in your hands at the weeks end). Once again my sincere apologies!!!
Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: got the wheels Reply with quote

I did receive the wheels in Long Beach. Thanks steve for sending them. I will continue to purchase wheels or parts from you, as long as you send them within a month or so. I sell lots of stuff and understand what it takes to get stuff to people, I too have been slow getting stuff out as well, but most important is to do your best to get the parts to the buyers as fast as you can.......Every seller on thesamba.com are human, and humans make mistakes..... some people just don't get that. best of luck with everything and thanks for getting square with me! Chadd Wink
77ducci
Samba Beer Head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a radio delete plate off Steve. The item was as described, cheap, and the shipping was fast. Thanks
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Steve Sanchez [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a sweet plate frame & horn button from Steve. Smooth communication / good to deal with . Thank you - Gray Oval
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: