Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
Mr. Okrasa Premium Member
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockStock wrote:
why is this guy allowed to have 2 user names?
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=239330

NOSBOY
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13824

Wolfsburg Classics
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=57386

WOW! Very interesting that he has (2) usernames. To me, that sounds like he is trying to create another "person" incase one of his usernames has "problems" with delivering parts or money back which is the case with me! My cellphone was literally BLOWING UP from him calling me all the way from NZ wanting to give me an explanation??? Im not answering his phone calls! Dont need to hear more excuses! I sent him several emails.....first asking him to please refund my money since I dont need the parts I originally needed because I got tired of waiting and ended up paying almost double for the parts locally but I had to move on with the build. Then I was TELLING him in an email to refund my money but somehow he cant understand what "PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY' means. I dont know how more clearer I can be. Does anybody NOT understand what "PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY" mean??? I think Everett needs to get involved here for several reasons!!!

See my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/okrasa/

1959 VW Karmann Ghia Coupe / Bamboo-Green / Denzel 1300cc / OG. owner, paint Wink

Denzel engine running. See this link: https://youtu.be/DgUlsQDTXTE

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him about the possible 2 usernames.

I agree that he alternates between good feedback and not delivering parts in a timely manner.
There have been several complaints of similar issues recently.

Update:
He responded to me immediately and said the NOSBOY account is not needed.
It has not been used to post ads in over 3 years.
It will be merged with his existing account.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT happy with the site editing of my posts

our transaction involved a swapping of rims, i sent mine to him, he received it, he said mine were in the post, then full of excuses, then turns out he hadnt even posted mine! & when they did eventually show up they were shit!

have heard of a couple of people having had issues too
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your previous feedback did not follow the feedback rules of the site as I explained privately.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a LONG conversation with a Paypal Security Investigations and it seems to me that they have had similar complaints about Tony H. / Wolfsburg Classics! I told Paypal Security Investigations about the long running thread on theSamba about him and how many people were either ripped off for money or got "trash" parts from this guy. They are going to send him a "courtesy" reminder to refund my money. If there are any others who had similar / bad transactions through Paypal, I strongly suggest they should contact Paypal.

1959 VW Karmann Ghia Coupe / Bamboo-Green / Denzel 1300cc / OG. owner, paint Wink

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Joe
I have tried lots to call you and explain over the phone what is going on but you are not answering my calls so I am trying to resolve this issue and have tried to communicate with you.

I have been working with NZ Post re your parcel, and now I am working through this with PayPal and all your $190.00 will be refunded.

I hope we can move on from this.
Tony.

Last edited by Wolfsburg Classics on Wed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Chris
I have tried to email you re this posting, but the last email address I have from you is no longer active.Our last email was March 2008 re some Lemmerz trim rings you were making at the time.You did not raise any issues then and the 16' wheel trade goes back to four years now,some time before that.
From what I remember I sent you three rims to the UK and you sent me one rim back in trade?This was so we could both get a set of date coded rims for our Buses,on receipt you mentioned that you were not happy with the wear in the bolt holes in one of them, but you would probably run this as a spare anyway,we have to remember these are 57 year old rims now...to pasify the situation a little and with your agrement I sent you a Barndoor armrest and a copy of Classic VW that you were looking for that had Hornbeckers '52 in it....you receieved these and were happy to get the magazine so I thought it was all over as in the last four years I have heard nothing from you to say it wasn't!
I can not understand why now four years leter you raise an issue when as far as I was aware everything had been resolved?
Surely if there was still an issue four years later a PM or email would have been suffice.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,

Please update me on the status of my carburetor. This seems to be the only way to get your attention.

My payment for this carburetor was also made on January 31st. This is not the way to do business with people for sure.... I appreciate you getting the other 3 parts to me, but you forgot this part and you are not responding to my inquiries through email..... It's frustrating to see you relisting ads and posting in here but neglecting to respond to my emails?????

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric
If you check your phone messages on the number you gave me a month back I actually called you today and left a message for you, and have actually emailed you earlier today as well so I am not avoiding you.
Speak soon.
Tony.
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got your PM today after I posted on here???? I don't need a phone call, just the tracking number or a refund if you've misplaced the carburetor? I'm easy. But it is a let down that we are doing this 3 months after the payment was sent????

You seem like a very nice guy and I don't think you're heart is in the wrong place, I just don't think it's right that it takes 90 days and so much follow up to get parts to buyers???

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible

Last edited by ProjectX on Thu May 05, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

Wolfsburg Classics wrote:
Joe
I have been working with NZ Post re your parcel, and now I am working through this with PayPal and all your $190.00 will be refunded.
Tony.

Tony,
I just got off the phone with Alexus, a Paypal representative this morning to "verify" if infact you did contact them to "resolve" this issue and sure enough, you lied again because Alexus checked your account and she said that Paypal HAS NOT heard anything from you. I asked her "are you sure" and she said yes because there would have been a note added to your account. She did note that a "courtesy" notice was sent to you because it was noted on my account. Im sure you recieved that note didnt you? I explained to her that there is an ongoing thread on the internet about your mis-dealings here and how you are using Paypal to swindle money out of people going past the 45 day mark so people cant file a claim. That explains why nobody can get a hold of you AFTER they send you money!

Alexus said that if there are other people that have had similar experiences on this site to contact Paypal immediately! She said that if there is enough people to support this claim, to forward the site link and if there is sufficient cause at the end of their investigation, they will close his account.

At this point, I believe Everett should get involved here and remove/hide his listings until this situation with Paypal gets resolved. Will let masses speak and chime in with their thoughts about Wolfsburg Classics / Tony H.

Mr. Okrasa

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remove people's ads when they are actively responding to both me and the buyer trying to resolve the situation.
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

on receipt you mentioned that you were not happy with the wear in the bolt holes in one of them

what use is a rim with oval lug holes?
don't you think you should have mentioned it?

but you would probably run this as a spare anyway

er, no! why would i want to have a spare like that on a bus worth ££££££?

we have to remember these are 57 year old rims now

so what? is this a joke? & you tell me this after i receive the goods? genius! perhaps we can all try that sneaky little sales technique
the one i sent you was just about perfect (as i described to you). & guess what? that was 57 years old too

I sent you a Barndoor armrest

incomplete! again, what use is that?

Surely if there was still an issue four years later a PM or email would have been suffice

i should have put it straight away, put you in your place
when i heard of others having similar problems that made my mind up
still pulling the same tricks, years later
good VW people deserve to know. i think of it as me doing my duty

you only get one reputation, & yours is shot Smile !
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed a transaction with Tony for a 53 and earlier Barndoor locking door handle 29 part #.

The transaction was smooth, the communication was good and I received that part within three weeks.

I must say that after reading some of the negative feedback I was prematurely starting to worry, but Tony pulled through for me and delivered as he said he would.

I would not hesitate to do business with Tony again.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My carburetor arrived today safe and sound. Thanks Tony for getting it shipped over, and your follow up since my post has been very good. I appreciate it.

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony is good guy to deal with...My parts were lost by NZ Post, but Tony tracked them down and they finally got to me...I'd for sure buy from him again. Very Happy
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

Joe

Tony.

Tony said that he was "working" to get my money back to me........Well, here we are 7 days from the day he said he will refund my money and still no refund. Im no closer today than I was months ago trying to get my money back. Whats your excuse now?!?!? Dont tell me..."Uh...I forgot" or "we had another earthquake in NZ" or "let me check into that".....Same ol' excuse. Ok folks! Lets see what excuse he gives us this time because we know he is not going to have the money...... Boo hoo!

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,

Where is my MONEY?!?!?!? Now you are going back to your usual ways by not answering me. I know, I will send you an email
through your listed ads on the classifieds section of this site. Im sure you wont ignore an email about the parts you are selling......

ADDED NOTE:
OK! I sent (3) emails to his Classified Ads just now. Surely all (3) cant be "overlooked" or go to his
"SPAM/Junk emails" like he told me once before. Cant use that excuse on me again......

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Joe
I have just back from being out of town the last four days.
As promised.
Full refund has been sent via PayPal.
Can you please confirm reciept of refund.

Tony.
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved refund.

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: