Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
Zwitterkafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a split case 1st gear from Tony on Nov 27th. There have been zero responses since the moment of payment, so I have no idea what is going on. Is this how business is conducted these days?
Zwitterkafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update: Shortly after I posted, I received a message from Tony, including a picture of the package ready to go. I received it today and am quite pleased with the part sent. Thanks Tony!
Transporter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Transporter wrote:
I purchased some magazines from Tony in October.

It is New Years Eve, and I still haven't received my items.

Granted, there was an earthquake, and he said there was a mix up at his post office. But he said he was re-shipping the items over a month ago.

He was very communicative at the beginning, but the has now stopped.

I will revise this feedback if I get an update from him.

Tony contact me shortly after this post. Items were shipped and arrived safely a week later. I am happy with my purchase.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased many things on this site to date but can't say that this one worked out yet.

I am Not impressed at all with this vendor.

Purchased a fuel tank over a month ago from him & only was promised a tracking number on the shipping.
Email him again but never heard back yet since or tracking number.
This is not how I was expecting for this purchase to work out.
Is that how it's done down under???

I paid up front in full now deliver on your ward.

Will update as soon as will be contacted.
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some seat recliners on 5-23 but I have not received them yet... and no tracking #. Tony, please contact me.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got an email from Tony and a picture of the package. Will update once received.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

received the parts. perfect condition and good packing. Thank you.

snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony.
Contact me ASAP
You don't reply to any of my emails.

I contacted you several times on this purchase in the last 3 months but never heard back from you since you told me that the mail office has returned the package to you and you were going to have it sent again.

Email me back with a confirmation of the shipment tracking that you have never sent to me.
Or Refund my payment
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
Sumguy
Everett's Parts Holder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a Westy part from Tony. Great guy to deal with and super fast shipping to the states !!!

Thanks !!
Scott'sVR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS splitbus tailight lenses and gaskets from Tony on Sept 17th. He was quick to respond to emails while the purchasing process was going on but after i sent the money i havent heard from him again. I will update this post again in a couple weeks.

Scott
pupafly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Scott
How did you go with your purchase from Tony?
RichOakley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Tony on 25th September (VW Information Magazine for my collection). Since then, no item has arrived and zero response despite several attempts to contact him. Hopefully he checks the forum regularly and will see my post!
1957 RHD Pitt-Moto Type 2 Camper
1959 RHD Beetle
1966 RHD Type 3 Fastback
1976 RHD Sun Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Scott'sVR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

My purchase that i made from Tony has still not arrived. He did however send me an email shortly after i made my post on Oct 27th stating he was having problems with his email and also said he had sent my package weeks ago. I guess the wait continues for now, today would be 63 days from the transaction.

Scott
RichOakley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Following on from my post on here a few days ago, I very quickly received an email reply from Tony. One of his family members has been very ill, hence the delay in sending. I will hopefully receive the item from him shortly.
1957 RHD Pitt-Moto Type 2 Camper
1959 RHD Beetle
1966 RHD Type 3 Fastback
1976 RHD Sun Beetle
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

The sick relative is an email that most are getting including me as an accuse for the late shipping.

It's over 8 months now sins I paid him & 7 months from his last email reply with only promises that the shipment is on the way without any proof.
I tried to contact him many many times since then by email.

8 months is plenty of time to have the package to be sent back to him if it didn't go to the right address or stopped at customs.

He is misleading all of us over and over again

He is taking advantage at all of us & only sending the small items to show a good front to compensate for the high $ items that he had no intentions to send. This way he can lure more buyers.

Get his account stopped & throw him off this site to stop him from doing this again.
The site administrator contacted him for me but he never replied to him as well.

****** DON'T DEAL WITH THIS VENDOR ******"
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
pupafly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Oh boy! in my case it was his father. I paid for the NOS Bus rear hatch lock with 2 keys on Nov 3rd.

Tony's reply explaining the delay.

14th Nov. As I explained previously NZ Post do not have tracking numbers on parcels under 2kg.
Give it a couple more days.

27th Nov. Just got back last night with a week out of town with my father in hospital.
Let me check with NZ Post today and I will comeback to you.

Hello Tony, where are you, have you checked with NZ post yet? I am still waiting to hear from you. I am just next door, so to speak, in Melbourne.

Neville
5th Nov.
yarngem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Tony, I am still waiting for you to get back to me about my cup holder that I have paid for nearly 4 weeks ago.I have e-mailed you 4 times now since I paid for the item and heard nothing from you since. Please can you get back to me regarding this item and send me the tracking number or just explain whats happening.
Scott'sVR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

My purchase for nos split bus tailight lenses and gaskets has still not arrived. Ive come to the conclusion that ive lost my 300$. Purchase was made on sept 17th. As others have said do not buy from this vendor, hes clearly in the ripping people off business.

Scott
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Scott'sVR wrote:
My purchase for nos split bus tailight lenses and gaskets has still not arrived. Ive come to the conclusion that ive lost my 300$. Purchase was made on sept 17th. As others have said do not buy from this vendor, hes clearly in the ripping people off business.

Scott

Scott, did you pay as a gift/friend as me?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Some people had emailed me directly and I had forwarded them on to Tony.

He emailed me back today to say he is contacting everyone.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Last edited by EverettB on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: